V.2014 ITS BALLING SEASON AGAIN.....TAXES!!! Where you doing yours?

Can you order your transcripts? Type in google order irs transcripts and do it by mail and select 2013 return and see what it says

There is people who got accepted 25th that is still waiting and some people who got accepted 02/02 got their money . The first batch was random to test the system

The site is having issues right now, but when I checked last night it said unavailable. I guess right now all I can do is be patient and check back in a few days, since it's completely out of my control at this point.

Thank you though for all your help in this thread! Very much appreciated.

The site is having issues right now, but when I checked last night it said unavailable. I guess right now all I can do is be patient and check back in a few days, since it's completely out of my control at this point.

Thank you though for all your help in this thread! Very much appreciated.
Thats right right now it is unaviailable

also somepeople says WMR didnt update but they still got their refund. So you might want to check your account just incase. A batch of refunds got sent today

Jus checked the SBBT site and my GFs should b in tomorrow. They sent the funds this mornin so jus waitin on the bank to release it.

You might have yours now . Check your bank now ,later tonight and tommorow. people with 2/10 said they got their refund today

Stop playing...

Bout to check.

EDIT:

Nope not yet.

Just gonna stack mine.

Last edited:
Man. A brotha still waiting.smh. I got a 3 day weekend from work, tomorrow is pay day. That money would be clutch for a superb weekend.

FWIW, mine was deposited this morning and IRS website still says refund approved. It hasnt been updated to refund sent.

for those of you who filed w/ turbotax software...

where did you pull your "refund" amount to enter into wheresmyrefund?

Cant seem to find "line 74a" though the software?

Your tax refund is scheduled to be sent to your bank by February 10, 2014. :pimp:
Cool. Getting back a lil over 4k

I need to flip this...wooh

Last edited:
for those of you who filed w/ turbotax software...

where did you pull your "refund" amount to enter into wheresmyrefund?

Cant seem to find "line 74a" though the software?
when you sign into TurboTax, the refund amount for federal and state should b the first thing you see

got back $6700 last year claiming 2 kids... 

made 10k more this year then i did last.. am i looking at getting more or less back this year!?

also all the people im asking that claim 2 kids are getting near 8k back... am i doing something wrong?

So I paid a little over $4G for school last year (not including books) (I go to a CC) how much of that should I expect to get back :nerd:
the max you can get back is $2k from school I believe. plus whatever your are getting back from fed and state

Last edited:
superb superb
on wmr its still on the the accepted my return but hasnt moved to approved
but i am able to look at my 2013 transcript and 2013 return
do u know what that means also the cycle says 20140604

made 10k more this year then i did last.. am i looking at getting more or less back this year!?

also all the people im asking that claim 2 kids are getting near 8k back... am i doing something wrong?
i have 2 kids and only getting 4 g's back

@Superb
It means you got approved but wmr didnt update yet. You should see it update by the morning. it updates like 3am. You should get your money by this weekend,Monday at latest more then likely if not you will have a 02/13 deposit date

Actually there should be a code on your transcript like 846, if you see 846 it means you are approved

2014 is the year means 6th week of cycle and 04 means day of cycle

Last edited:

[h2]If somebody is AROUND The median income range they will get the max back AND THIS DOESNT INCLUDE THE CHILD TAX CREDIT UP TO 1K PER CHILD[/h2][h2]  [/h2][h2]2014 Tax Year[/h2]
  EIC and adjusted gross income (AGI) must each be less than:
  • $46,997 ($52,427 married filing jointly) with three or more qualifying children
  • $43,756 ($49,186 married filing jointly) with two qualifying children
  • $38,511 ($43,941 married filing jointly) with one qualifying child
  • $14,590 ($20,020 married filing jointly) with no qualifying children
Tax Year 2014 maximum credit:
  • $6,143 with three or more qualifying children
  • $5,460 with two qualifying children
  • $3,305 with one qualifying child
  • $496 with no qualifying children

Last edited:
[@=/u/112496/Superb]@Superb[/@]

It means you got approved but wmr didnt update yet. You should see it update by the morning. it updates like 3am. You should get your money by this weekend,Monday at latest more then likely if not you will have a 02/13 deposit date

Actually there should be a code on your transcript like 846, if you see 846 it means you are approved

2014 is the year means 6th week of cycle and 04 means day of cycle
yeah that 846 code say 2-24-2014 :smh:

yeah that 846 code say 2-24-2014
mean.gif
 846 means your approved buddy. hopefully you made this weekend batch if not you will get it 02/13

How did you view them. The mail one isnt working on my end did you use online? I might have to do that  trying to get some copies

Last edited:
yeah that 846 code say 2-24-2014 :smh:
 846 means your approved buddy. hopefully you made this weekend batch if not you will get it 02/13

How did you view them. The mail one isnt working on my end did you use online? I might have to do that  trying to get some copies
used the computer and did the view transcript online
wasnt working on my phone

man i dont be trippin but once u know u did ur taxes that anticipation sets in :lol:

Last edited:
people who get 8k back for claim kids make less then 32k per year that swhy they get so much back because of EIC. EIC stops at 32k and above

Interesting.

Superb, you rock sir!

I just finished filing on turbotax again. I popped out another baby this past december, annual salary was bumped up 2K. Im getting back 1900 more than last year. Im happy. Of course we always want more but its better than oweing.

Will put most of the return towards a forester, and the rest in the vault.

Back
Top Bottom