VA/DC/MD Summit *Cookout Update* Thirsty Pics up.

I ain't even sure what time we'll get there...I gotta long list of things to do that day too...so, I can't stay anywhere too long.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

Quote:
Vulkan is not going to make it Rock and DK
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

^Lol, who do you think you are? Because I sure as hell don't know.
Team AM FAM​

Dag....DK is it that serious? lol

I do have a ball... and I think Ryan is bringing my old joint from last year. Since the gig starts around 2pm.. I will be at my crib for about 30 minutes greetin folks untl I break out and go play..unless there aint alot of folks present...

HOWEVER..... if fools are takin all day to arrive.. WE WILL play 33.. cause only bammas in Virginia play 21.. lololol get our game on...run perhaps some full courts and if fools aint there.. we will head back to get our party and cook out on...

Lavan on some ole Scheduling nightmare type poop. I guess we will only see him for about 30 minutes before he moves to the next spot!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Rock, nah you didn't show me, and nah I'm not going to post it. Gotta keep everyother shoe secret. I'm out of PM's if you can't tell lol.
Team AM FAM​

Yo' Rock...thanks for explaining what the heck "21" is...all I know is "33"...lol.

I'm a businessman all day...There's an even that night that I KNOW I can acquire some new clients. It's a must that I be there...whenever I do work for somebody...people ar elooking for me once they see it.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

Petworth playground... or Emory... or @ Shaw...

33 bammas (literally) playing "33".

The days....

The DREAM TEAM -- "We RESPECT reality... We don't live internet lives..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Quote:
if fools are takin all day to arrive.. WE WILL play 33.. cause only bammas in Virginia play 21.. lololol

Wrong--... 21 is the warm up.... dont think so-called athletes will play 33 then run a full... smh

Quote:
33 bammas (literally) playing "33".
ITS GOLFING TIME!!!!!!!
The Unofficial 5th Horseman

yo which court and pool you talkin bout rock??

i live in DV right across the street from battlefield...there's a brand new court and pool behind my house.

EDIT: Damn i just remebered i have an AAU tourny in alexandria this weekend

yall better be glad i can't be out there to bust yalls @#%$, yalls ankles are prolly rejoicing(sp?) in unison right now :lol:
laugh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI
Team DC/MD/VA
CAP CITY-804

Big Willie my game is grown prefer you call me William​

Rock - Just wondering... will it be pick-up ball or teams (like the Summit in GBurg) because wasnt that part of the original idea... just wondering thats all

If so maybe teams should begin checking in?

Looking forward to the event.

Edit:
Quote:
"And I'd like to make this joint a tourney Style as well... so everyone can come with something to Brag about and talk about later...."

So maybe teams should begin checking in? I read back a few post and didnt see any teams checking in... maybe get a list together or something - that is If you still plan to proceed with it tourney style.

Again - looking forward to the event.

^
Thing is, people are gonna be on CPT. You can confirm that.

I'd rather just run just to run, as opposed to looking like a lost dog on the sideline waiting for the rest of my "team" to arrive.

May not be any good runs left by that time.

I'm tryna ball, go shower and change, then eat and talk @#%$ the rest of the day there.

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

I feel you... and agree... I was just inquiring thats all - dont matter to me as long as I get a chance to play.

You actually gonna play this time my man?
Team AM FAM​

it'll b nice if we can have the same teams as last time, im pretty sure all of out team (team other) will b there
WASHINGTON ********

I see it this way. I had planned on doin a tourney style... but I don't see any other Full Teams posting.. SOOOO.. it can be the ONE team who has checked in against who ever else is tryin to run....and I mean around game time..

or it's goin to be Park Style call your five and lets get it crackin... First game to 16 all other games to 11... no arguin calls..and respect the next mans call.

Always understood the last point may have more calls than the entire game, but lets not let it get out of hand. This is for fun as much as anything else. If I have to put my 9 year old at point and my 11 year old at Small Forward... so be it...
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

^^ I am going to have to talk my youngest into wearing somethin GR so no one tries to steal his joints!! lol
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

i think all the members of our team (team other) will b there
WASHINGTON ********

Quote:
no arguin calls..and respect the next mans call
Team AM FAM​

I hear it, but I ain't listening...

I'll be damned if a game is 10-10, then people wanna all of a sudden put on their fake referee shirts...

Lol, I actually got a ref shirt, I'ma bring it for s**t's and giggles.
Team AM FAM​

Back
Top Bottom