VA/DC/MD Summit *Cookout Update* Thirsty Pics up.

I'm going to come. I have no clue who most of you are though |I
tired.gif
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
In FIVE I trust​

"DaJoka004,"

If you still got a shade of the game I saw in 2003 and 2004 (first and second b-ball summit Duy had), I'm going Pitino style on the recruitment.

:wow:
eek.gif

The DREAM TEAM -- "WE the CONNECTS, y'all just try to connect..."
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

As stated in the previous summit's thread. LaVan doesn't hoop. But I'll sideline heckel all day. Plus, it's gonna be too hot for all that. I might have 1 or 2 stops to make afterwards.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

Quote:
Woah woah woah, CJ isn't leaving Team Unsigned Hype. CJ don't let me down.

Quote:
You know your my ace my dude....we gone get it straight
:smh:
smh.gif
|I
tired.gif
Team I Dream In COLOR
Before Speaking you should consider whether its an improvement on Silence
If You Think I'm Trippin' Then Tie My Shoes​

sounds good I might step thru.

PS lavan if i go up there and you won those FP1s on ebay right now we gonna be fighting

Which ones though...there are a few right now

I probably won't be willing to spend the bread for them...

But, don't sleep.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

I hope everyone planning to come actually sends me names and emails.. or they will be sitting at the gate Stuck like Chuck.. lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Hold on are we gonna need a pass to get in or something? You should give out "Rock Expresses".

Quote:
Well Glen...LaVan doesn't hoop...I don't hoop...me no play me bassa'ball...same thing.

Lol, if you say so.

Quote:
guess there won't be a repeat...so this is what happens when the entire team doesn't communicate in the off-season
Let's take it to the Maxx like TJ
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

Quote:
Lol, 'gan, we straight even without him. CJ don't plan on leaving Rocks house without a wheelchair, you better watch your kneecaps.
:smokin
smokin.gif
Team I Dream In COLOR
Before Speaking you should consider whether its an improvement on Silence
If You Think I'm Trippin' Then Tie My Shoes​

SO much for CJ's ride...

I mysteriously plan on being in D.C. that Friday night before, and leaving from Uptown that Saturday afternoon now.....

lol.

j/j

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

Hey, Dont post too much on this forum, and missed the summit b/c I stayed at school for May session. I'm interested in coming if possible. How far is your spot form Harrisonburg? Two of my roomates went to Gar-Field High school in Woodbridge and I think it takes them abobut 1:45 to get home from here. If I do and can come, I would really like to ball, but I dont know if I can bring/assemble a whole team, so is there any squads that need someone?

Eyes of Hazel, if you seriously need a guard then let me know and Ill come to the event. I'm a little taller, but ran Point Foward in High school...very unselfish, pushs the ball and can create very well in full court, box out and go after every defensive rebound, love to check the other teams better permieter player, crashes o boards hard, dont complain at all if not shooting, and as the guard I always get the "highest percentage shot" (rather if I'm wide open for an 18 footer, but can step in and draw a defender and hit someone that is open for a 8-10 footer)...

any team needs someone that fits that, gimme a shout..

"TravisJMU,"

Seriously -- minus a couple dedicated teams here, no names mentioned -- usually, we just roll with whoever is there. The talk is entertainment for the message board, but who knows who will really show up and be there.

All I know is when "Rockdeep" decides to do something, it's done right. So, I'm there, God willing.

And newsflash -- I lost my game after undergrad. days. I'm there to joan, be some kind entertainment/have fun, and set picks and rebound. My range is about 2 feet these days.

I got a feeling its gonna be a soarcher anyway. So I'm good for a 4 point, half court, 3 on 3 game before water is needed...

Back
Top Bottom