at DBZ being compared to the heat

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by aepps20

The similarities between LeBum and Vegeta are uncanny:

1. Both are unbelievably arrogant
2. Both go by "royal names"
3. Both have jacked up hairlines
4. Both fail in the clutch (vageta the freeza saga and beyond, and LeBum the last 2 playoff series)
5. Both give up and go another team when things don't go their way (vageta majin buu mess and LeBum to Miami)
eek.gif
laugh.gif
*DEAD*

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by aepps20

The similarities between LeBum and Vegeta are uncanny:

1. Both are unbelievably arrogant
2. Both go by "royal names"
3. Both have jacked up hairlines
4. Both fail in the clutch (vageta the freeza saga and beyond, and LeBum the last 2 playoff series)
5. Both give up and go another team when things don't go their way (vageta majin buu mess and LeBum to Miami)
eek.gif
laugh.gif
*DEAD*

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Vegeta has way more Swag than Goku

True. Thats what always made him stand out. Dude just loved humiliating his opponents. He always had me on some
eek.gif

Goku always came on top though.
grin.gif
he was always the kind hearted one.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Vegeta has way more Swag than Goku

True. Thats what always made him stand out. Dude just loved humiliating his opponents. He always had me on some
eek.gif

Goku always came on top though.
grin.gif
he was always the kind hearted one.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Dude could have offed Cell but was too arrogant.

Then he +*@#+++ out during the Brolly fight.

the list goes on...

Dude is the Lebron of DBZ

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean seriously, dude did work in each of the sagas but when it came down to crunch time to get the job done he was always ghost (literally) or too underpowered to do anything.

Then people go around comparing his power to Goku or Teen Gohan like he's actually in their league.
laugh.gif
unfortunately i have to disagree.  but still, he talked good cash sh--t. 

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Dude could have offed Cell but was too arrogant.

Then he +*@#+++ out during the Brolly fight.

the list goes on...

Dude is the Lebron of DBZ

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I mean seriously, dude did work in each of the sagas but when it came down to crunch time to get the job done he was always ghost (literally) or too underpowered to do anything.

Then people go around comparing his power to Goku or Teen Gohan like he's actually in their league.
laugh.gif
unfortunately i have to disagree.  but still, he talked good cash sh--t. 

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by FOG

Quoted for stupidity.

I suggest you re-watch the series and then come back and talk to me. Only then will you be forgiven for your ignorance. SSJ3 Goku is probably on the same level as Mystic Gohan. And yes, I CAN back it up with evidence.

But please, PLEASE tell me you're kidding about your post.
Prove it then. Because I recall Mystic Gohan having trouble with Super Buu... 
While SSJ3 Goku fought Kid Buu, the strongest form. 

Show my ANYTHING where you can prove Mystic Gohan is on a level of SSJ3 and higher.

Gohan couldn't even kill buu, so how is he the strongest?

Goku is flat out the strongest character in the series. He always has been except for the Cell Saga. 
Fine, I will. And you're wrong, Mystic Gohan easily beat Super Buu. If you don't believe me re-watch the fight or just go on YouTube and search it up. And FYI, Gohan was only absorbed because Super Buu played took a cheap shot.

Here's proof: Okay, so Goku said that he could have defeated Majin Buu when he fought him over the city. Then, when he was fighting Kid Buu he said that Kid Buu was twice as strong as Majin Buu. He said that Majin Vegeta and himself were on even levels. However, Majin Vegeta was easily killed by Fat Buu (Majin Vegeta had to KILL HIMSELF to not even kill Fat Buu). So could SSJ3 Goku have beaten Fat Buu? I don't know, but I do know that Super Buu is stronger than Fat Buu... You'll have to agree with me on that one. And then later, Gohan easily beats Super Buu. SSJ3 Goku easily beat Fat Buu. So that puts Goku's power at least on a level very similar to Super Buu. So could Goku have beaten Super Buu? I don't think so, but it would have been a pretty epic fight.

So here's my conclusion...

Goku is on Super Buu's level and Super Buu was easily defeated by Gohan. So, as much as I hate to say it, that puts Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Goku >>>>>>>> Majin Vegeta. Come at me bro. I've got all day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You got it bro, I really did believe that Gohan was strong, but on a lower level than SSJ3 and SSJ4 (even though some people don't count GT because its not really canon)
But I figured that Kid Buu was the strongest of them all, given the hell he gave them towards the end. And since Goku defeated that form, I figured -

Super Buu > Gohan

Kidd Buu > Super Buu

Goku > Kid Buu = Goku > them all. 

But given I had forgotten about Vegeta killing himself failing to even kill Majin Buu, you're right, Gohan is way past Vegeta in terms of power. 

BUT, When Goku said he and Vegeta were the same strength, was he factoring in SSJ3? Because he didn't even hint at any of that power during that fight. So did he really mean Vegeta was as powerful as him at SSJ3? Or Did he mean Vegeta was as powerful as him at SSJ2?

Goke and Vegeta weren't the same strength. When they fought Super Buu, Vegeta found out Goku was holding back on him. Goku was much stronger than Vegeta was, and could indeed kill Majin Buu if he had more time and wanted to. 

And Gohan never technically beat Super Buu. Buu absorbed him, due to Gohan allowing Gotenks to fool around. So the result will never really be truly known. 

I really feel like Goku at SSJ3 is just as powerful as Super Buu, but Super Buu + Gohan + Gotenks + Piccolo? Of course he isn't beating that, hence why he and Vegeta had to fuse. 

But Goku could kill Super Buu at SSJ3 imo. 

Gohan > Majin Vageta, you're right.

But Goku at the end of the day is stronger than Gohan. He never even Turned SSJ3 to fight Super Buu, so we really can't prove either of our opinions. 

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by FOG

Quoted for stupidity.

I suggest you re-watch the series and then come back and talk to me. Only then will you be forgiven for your ignorance. SSJ3 Goku is probably on the same level as Mystic Gohan. And yes, I CAN back it up with evidence.

But please, PLEASE tell me you're kidding about your post.
Prove it then. Because I recall Mystic Gohan having trouble with Super Buu... 
While SSJ3 Goku fought Kid Buu, the strongest form. 

Show my ANYTHING where you can prove Mystic Gohan is on a level of SSJ3 and higher.

Gohan couldn't even kill buu, so how is he the strongest?

Goku is flat out the strongest character in the series. He always has been except for the Cell Saga. 
Fine, I will. And you're wrong, Mystic Gohan easily beat Super Buu. If you don't believe me re-watch the fight or just go on YouTube and search it up. And FYI, Gohan was only absorbed because Super Buu played took a cheap shot.

Here's proof: Okay, so Goku said that he could have defeated Majin Buu when he fought him over the city. Then, when he was fighting Kid Buu he said that Kid Buu was twice as strong as Majin Buu. He said that Majin Vegeta and himself were on even levels. However, Majin Vegeta was easily killed by Fat Buu (Majin Vegeta had to KILL HIMSELF to not even kill Fat Buu). So could SSJ3 Goku have beaten Fat Buu? I don't know, but I do know that Super Buu is stronger than Fat Buu... You'll have to agree with me on that one. And then later, Gohan easily beats Super Buu. SSJ3 Goku easily beat Fat Buu. So that puts Goku's power at least on a level very similar to Super Buu. So could Goku have beaten Super Buu? I don't think so, but it would have been a pretty epic fight.

So here's my conclusion...

Goku is on Super Buu's level and Super Buu was easily defeated by Gohan. So, as much as I hate to say it, that puts Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Goku >>>>>>>> Majin Vegeta. Come at me bro. I've got all day
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You got it bro, I really did believe that Gohan was strong, but on a lower level than SSJ3 and SSJ4 (even though some people don't count GT because its not really canon)
But I figured that Kid Buu was the strongest of them all, given the hell he gave them towards the end. And since Goku defeated that form, I figured -

Super Buu > Gohan

Kidd Buu > Super Buu

Goku > Kid Buu = Goku > them all. 

But given I had forgotten about Vegeta killing himself failing to even kill Majin Buu, you're right, Gohan is way past Vegeta in terms of power. 

BUT, When Goku said he and Vegeta were the same strength, was he factoring in SSJ3? Because he didn't even hint at any of that power during that fight. So did he really mean Vegeta was as powerful as him at SSJ3? Or Did he mean Vegeta was as powerful as him at SSJ2?

Goke and Vegeta weren't the same strength. When they fought Super Buu, Vegeta found out Goku was holding back on him. Goku was much stronger than Vegeta was, and could indeed kill Majin Buu if he had more time and wanted to. 

And Gohan never technically beat Super Buu. Buu absorbed him, due to Gohan allowing Gotenks to fool around. So the result will never really be truly known. 

I really feel like Goku at SSJ3 is just as powerful as Super Buu, but Super Buu + Gohan + Gotenks + Piccolo? Of course he isn't beating that, hence why he and Vegeta had to fuse. 

But Goku could kill Super Buu at SSJ3 imo. 

Gohan > Majin Vageta, you're right.

But Goku at the end of the day is stronger than Gohan. He never even Turned SSJ3 to fight Super Buu, so we really can't prove either of our opinions. 

Back
Top Bottom