Vegeta Appreciation Post

easily my favorite character on the show. Writers did him wrong though, because they never let him actually defeat a villian.
indifferent.gif
 still to this day that Gohan goes SS2 when he sees an android die but Vegeta witnesses his son die (Future Trunks) and he doesn't have a transformation.

easily my favorite character on the show. Writers did him wrong though, because they never let him actually defeat a villian.
indifferent.gif
 still to this day that Gohan goes SS2 when he sees an android die but Vegeta witnesses his son die (Future Trunks) and he doesn't have a transformation.

Watch some of these Lebron's stans defend Lebron for comparing him to Vegeta.. i don't wanna see stats comparing the two of them

laugh.gif

Watch some of these Lebron's stans defend Lebron for comparing him to Vegeta.. i don't wanna see stats comparing the two of them

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

gohan has to be the most overrated cartoon character ever 

QFT! How many people had to die for him to be motivated???
Gohan is the Andrew Bynum of DBZ. All that potential at a young age, and is usually on the "winning" size but needs to constantly be motivated
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

gohan has to be the most overrated cartoon character ever 

QFT! How many people had to die for him to be motivated???
Gohan is the Andrew Bynum of DBZ. All that potential at a young age, and is usually on the "winning" size but needs to constantly be motivated
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

The similarities between LeBum and Vegeta are uncanny:

1. Both are unbelievably arrogant
2. Both go by "royal names"
3. Both have jacked up hairlines
4. Both fail in the clutch (vageta the freeza saga and beyond, and LeBum the last 2 playoff series)
5. Both give up and go another team when things don't go their way (vageta majin buu mess and LeBum to Miami)

Vegeta changed and helped the Z fighters when Frieza saga came around.
Vegeta self destructed his !%$ to kill Majin Buu, he wasn't on the other side. Sure it didn't work out but he did it. 
he helped gohan defeat cell, if it wasnt for him Goku would've sacrificed himself for no reason.

He worked for himself and then became softer, nobodies plot line was as good as his.

Back
Top Bottom