Vegeta Appreciation Post

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Prove it then. Because I recall Mystic Gohan having trouble with Super Buu... 
While SSJ3 Goku fought Kid Buu, the strongest form. 

Show my ANYTHING where you can prove Mystic Gohan is on a level of SSJ3 and higher.

Gohan couldn't even kill buu, so how is he the strongest?

Goku is flat out the strongest character in the series. He always has been except for the Cell Saga. 
Fine, I will. And you're wrong, Mystic Gohan easily beat Super Buu. If you don't believe me re-watch the fight or just go on YouTube and search it up. And FYI, Gohan was only absorbed because Super Buu played took a cheap shot.

Here's proof: Okay, so Goku said that he could have defeated Majin Buu when he fought him over the city. Then, when he was fighting Kid Buu he said that Kid Buu was twice as strong as Majin Buu. He said that Majin Vegeta and himself were on even levels. However, Majin Vegeta was easily killed by Fat Buu (Majin Vegeta had to KILL HIMSELF to not even kill Fat Buu). So could SSJ3 Goku have beaten Fat Buu? I don't know, but I do know that Super Buu is stronger than Fat Buu... You'll have to agree with me on that one. And then later, Gohan easily beats Super Buu. SSJ3 Goku easily beat Fat Buu. So that puts Goku's power at least on a level very similar to Super Buu. So could Goku have beaten Super Buu? I don't think so, but it would have been a pretty epic fight.

So here's my conclusion...

Goku is on Super Buu's level and Super Buu was easily defeated by Gohan. So, as much as I hate to say it, that puts Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Goku >>>>>>>> Majin Vegeta. Come at me bro. I've got all day
laugh.gif

http://www.neoseeker.com/...-using-non-gt-character/
http://boards.ign.com/dra...53/104991432/r105407323/

Gohan>
GOT EM!

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Prove it then. Because I recall Mystic Gohan having trouble with Super Buu... 
While SSJ3 Goku fought Kid Buu, the strongest form. 

Show my ANYTHING where you can prove Mystic Gohan is on a level of SSJ3 and higher.

Gohan couldn't even kill buu, so how is he the strongest?

Goku is flat out the strongest character in the series. He always has been except for the Cell Saga. 
Fine, I will. And you're wrong, Mystic Gohan easily beat Super Buu. If you don't believe me re-watch the fight or just go on YouTube and search it up. And FYI, Gohan was only absorbed because Super Buu played took a cheap shot.

Here's proof: Okay, so Goku said that he could have defeated Majin Buu when he fought him over the city. Then, when he was fighting Kid Buu he said that Kid Buu was twice as strong as Majin Buu. He said that Majin Vegeta and himself were on even levels. However, Majin Vegeta was easily killed by Fat Buu (Majin Vegeta had to KILL HIMSELF to not even kill Fat Buu). So could SSJ3 Goku have beaten Fat Buu? I don't know, but I do know that Super Buu is stronger than Fat Buu... You'll have to agree with me on that one. And then later, Gohan easily beats Super Buu. SSJ3 Goku easily beat Fat Buu. So that puts Goku's power at least on a level very similar to Super Buu. So could Goku have beaten Super Buu? I don't think so, but it would have been a pretty epic fight.

So here's my conclusion...

Goku is on Super Buu's level and Super Buu was easily defeated by Gohan. So, as much as I hate to say it, that puts Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Goku >>>>>>>> Majin Vegeta. Come at me bro. I've got all day
laugh.gif

http://www.neoseeker.com/...-using-non-gt-character/
http://boards.ign.com/dra...53/104991432/r105407323/

Gohan>
GOT EM!

Everytime we have a DBZ thread, it's always derailed by Vegeta talk. Now that we have a Vegeta thread, it got derailed by Gohan talk
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everytime we have a DBZ thread, it's always derailed by Vegeta talk. Now that we have a Vegeta thread, it got derailed by Gohan talk
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

roll.gif
roll.gif

Surprised it's not derailed by Krillin taking Ls
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Please, don't get me started
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Please, don't get me started
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is this the same vegeta that arrogantly challenged Frieza, and as soon as Frieza transformed, Vegeta started crying and gave up because he saw that he had no chance?

Is this the same vegeta that arrogantly challenged Frieza, and as soon as Frieza transformed, Vegeta started crying and gave up because he saw that he had no chance?

Judging by other DBZ threads, I bet ya'll are bashing Vegeta so I won't bother to go through the thread. However, Vegeta = G.O.A.T.

Judging by other DBZ threads, I bet ya'll are bashing Vegeta so I won't bother to go through the thread. However, Vegeta = G.O.A.T.

Back
Top Bottom