verse001's collection

DAMN verse....even more ridiculous than i expected, definitely worth that 5 minute scroll
how on earth do you store all of these?

DAMN verse....even more ridiculous than i expected, definitely worth that 5 minute scroll
how on earth do you store all of these?

thanks guys!
i bought 3 commercial grade kitchen shelving units from home depot. i used to keep them all in an outdoor shed i bought just for kicks, but now i have a spare bedroom/studio room, so all my recording stuff and kicks are in there. i keep most of the kicks on the racks except the jordans which i keep in a closet

thanks guys!
i bought 3 commercial grade kitchen shelving units from home depot. i used to keep them all in an outdoor shed i bought just for kicks, but now i have a spare bedroom/studio room, so all my recording stuff and kicks are in there. i keep most of the kicks on the racks except the jordans which i keep in a closet

Those Pro B's
pimp.gif

Dope collection with a lot of variety

wow too much to comment on, true reds haze lows bisons and unc 2010's are personal favorites out of everything but all your dunks are dope. nice collection

wow too much to comment on, true reds haze lows bisons and unc 2010's are personal favorites out of everything but all your dunks are dope. nice collection

Nice collection man, always enjoy your posts, and more importantly - you're a humble NT'er. Always giving props to others on the page and whatnot
pimp.gif

Nice collection man, always enjoy your posts, and more importantly - you're a humble NT'er. Always giving props to others on the page and whatnot
pimp.gif

thanks all.  i def feel thankful that i have a steady job (knock on wood) that helps me pay for this expensive hobby and that i have something that i can spend my money on that makes me happy.
those two things are def humbling because anyone that's really doing it in terms of sneakers has to have a lot of luck on their side in many ways

thanks all.  i def feel thankful that i have a steady job (knock on wood) that helps me pay for this expensive hobby and that i have something that i can spend my money on that makes me happy.
those two things are def humbling because anyone that's really doing it in terms of sneakers has to have a lot of luck on their side in many ways

Back
Top Bottom