~~| [Video] Dom Kennedy - 1997 (Off That "From The Westside, With Love) |~~

I can actually see what he wanted to do.

Hood joint was obvious so he went left field...only thing is he ain't bring nothing with him.

Still a clean video and I appreciate the art.

I can actually see what he wanted to do.

Hood joint was obvious so he went left field...only thing is he ain't bring nothing with him.

Still a clean video and I appreciate the art.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I think the video would of been good if they filmed Dom driving around Leimert Park/Compton in that BMW or some convertible having flashbacks of the different things he said in the chorus.

"Had my first drink," etc..
i would have loved to see that as well but its probably too cliche didn't catch the video but it sounds like it sucked anyways. still my fav dom song after watermelon sunday

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I think the video would of been good if they filmed Dom driving around Leimert Park/Compton in that BMW or some convertible having flashbacks of the different things he said in the chorus.

"Had my first drink," etc..
i would have loved to see that as well but its probably too cliche didn't catch the video but it sounds like it sucked anyways. still my fav dom song after watermelon sunday

pimp.gif
 Im vibin' with it. I remember last summer I went to a house party here in Lawrence and someone was rockin' watermelon sunday on their IPOD over the speakers. Big ups to Dom.

pimp.gif
 Im vibin' with it. I remember last summer I went to a house party here in Lawrence and someone was rockin' watermelon sunday on their IPOD over the speakers. Big ups to Dom.

I wasn't expecting this kinda video for this song. Maybe i'm not getting the meaning or something.

I'd like to hear what Dom has to say about the video though and the story behind it...Where you at Dom?
nerd.gif

I wasn't expecting this kinda video for this song. Maybe i'm not getting the meaning or something.

I'd like to hear what Dom has to say about the video though and the story behind it...Where you at Dom?
nerd.gif

^That definitely makes me appreciate the concept of the video more. Good !$*$.
pimp.gif

I actually feel stupid for not picking up on that myself...
laugh.gif

^That definitely makes me appreciate the concept of the video more. Good !$*$.
pimp.gif

I actually feel stupid for not picking up on that myself...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom