~~| [Video] Dom Kennedy - 1997 (Off That "From The Westside, With Love) |~~

First thing I thought of was a Can't tell me nothing + Flashing Lights combo but I didn't really see it. The video was a real let down. I Pictured it something like wiz's "mesmorized" video but done a little better and with some flashbacks to 1997 or something. I liked the transitions in the vid but the song is way to good for such a boring video.

First thing I thought of was a Can't tell me nothing + Flashing Lights combo but I didn't really see it. The video was a real let down. I Pictured it something like wiz's "mesmorized" video but done a little better and with some flashbacks to 1997 or something. I liked the transitions in the vid but the song is way to good for such a boring video.

pimp.gif

I knew people would bring up Can't Tell Me Nothing. I noticed it as soon as I seen the still shots.

Still a great look. Real professional and clean.

I knew people would bring up Can't Tell Me Nothing. I noticed it as soon as I seen the still shots.

Still a great look. Real professional and clean.

Props to the dude DOM #!#$ came out real dope. Building a nice video catalogue.

Props to the dude DOM #!#$ came out real dope. Building a nice video catalogue.

Kinda gave me a Can't Tell Me Nothin' vibe... LOVE this song though.

I'm the #1 pick, that's Ewing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kinda gave me a Can't Tell Me Nothin' vibe... LOVE this song though.

I'm the #1 pick, that's Ewing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think the video would of been good if they filmed Dom driving around Leimert Park/Compton in that BMW or some convertible having flashbacks of the different things he said in the chorus.

"Had my first drink," etc..

I think the video would of been good if they filmed Dom driving around Leimert Park/Compton in that BMW or some convertible having flashbacks of the different things he said in the chorus.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Back
Top Bottom