Video of Brisco getting Got...

laugh.gif
at the cop.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by dreClark

If somebody got the drop on you there is nothing you can do.

Take the L, give up the jewels/money/whatever.

Briscoe knew what it was, that's why he gave it up.

At least you'll be breathing the next day.

IDGAF who it was, it coulda been the hardest _ in the world, if 4 dudes come in there w/ straps, you giving up them Jewels

Or you risk not going home.

Its plenty chains but this life you only get 1 time,
and I'll be damned if I lose it over an iced out charm

Gemstones....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Brisco is NO LONGER hood... Rap World gonna eat this up for all itz WORTH! R.I.P. Brisco credibility

How does gettin caught slippin make someone no longer hood!? That type of stuff can happen to ANYONE...

Brisco is NO LONGER hood... Rap World gonna eat this up for all itz WORTH! R.I.P. Brisco credibility

getting robbed at gunpoint ELIMINATES hood credibility? What do you think hood credibility is, the ability to take 6 shots to and keep walking?

LOL @ dudes questioning his credibility now after being robbed at GUN POINT by four dudes.
smh.gif

Since u the "dipsetgeneral," I guess ur dudes are no longer "hood" cause they got chased out the rucker....

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

LOL @ dudes questioning his credibility now after being robbed at GUN POINT by four dudes.
smh.gif
these dudes are usually the ones on the outside looking in though..
smh.gif
.......as long as you know how to call it, an recognize this...thats all that matters
grin.gif

tried to laugh, but in all seriousness....that wasn't funny. I found it sad. That barbershop will definitely lose business now.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

smh.gif
these dudes are usually the ones on the outside looking in though..
smh.gif
.......as long as you know how to call it, an recognize this...thats all that matters
grin.gif

The bolded part cant be stressed enough....

and them cops is ho's btw....wouldnt have been no jokes made if it was in one of those barbershops that only requires scissors....

the way he dropped to the floor had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

but in all seriousness at least he made it out safe. hell be iight

laugh.gif
that cop was wild. SMH at some of ya'll lames though thinkinggetting robbed at gunpoint hurts your credibility. Majority of hood dudes been robbed, it's a part of their life.

Back
Top Bottom