roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

anybody laughing at dude would have pissed their pants if they were in his shoes...

[color= rgb(102, 102, 102)]he should have known better than to be flossin' in the hood[/color]
jigs be thinkin' they can't get touched
tired.gif

I must have phrased it the wrong way. What i mean is Brisco in the internet/hater worls is no longer "hood" and "hard". When the ignorantpeople see VIDEO FOOTAGE of Brisco laying flat on his stomach panicing, & hoping that these robbers would DISAPPEAR, WORLDSTARHIPHOP is going to GO IN onhim calling him a bunch of disgracing things.

Many ignorant & stupid people are going to say he lost credibilty cause he got "GOT" for his stuff, and are going to say he dont back up what heis asying in his lyrics and he soft and all that.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Me. if i was in that situation.. would got up with the SWIFTNESS and ran like FOREST GUMP!

Thats Miami for you.

I'm not trying to glorify the city in any way, I am in no way a supporter of that foolishness, but dudes stay on lookin for the liq. Set ups like that arenothing...that was on 63rd and 6th...I got robbed on 58th and 7th when I was like 9 years old...had me messed up for a while.

...I know crime is relative, but Miami cats are some of the "greenest" out there. If robbery were a class, they'll pass.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Me. if i was in that situation.. would got up with the SWIFTNESS and ran like FOREST GUMP!

comments like this make me laugh.

laugh.gif
They woulda "Got" you for your Maybach Music ChainNT:COMPLEX
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

comments like this make me laugh.

how you gone run out of a door with 4 strapped goonz coming in? death wish! think bro, laying it down was the only smart decision to do. if he wanted to be"hood" he 99.100% wouldnt have made it.

While ya'll hating, yall need to understand that dude acted in the BEST possible way that day...

he knew the deal. Get on the ground. Shut up. Give them what they want. Handle business later. Don't act unless there is a profound opportunity to.

THAT ladies and gent's is street smarts.

Going in (97% chance of being unsuccessful) on 4 dudes with guns is not.

I See A Lot Of U Guys R Not From The Urban Area When Stick Up Kids Come Especially When They Got The Drop On You U Give Ya $!#% Up Live To See Another DayPeriod...Now What Happens After This Is All That Matters...Cause If He Would Of Died Defending That Chain Ya'll Would Of Said He Was Dumb

I must have phrased it the wrong way. What i mean is Brisco in the internet/hater worls is no longer "hood" and "hard". When the ignorant people see VIDEO FOOTAGE of Brisco laying flat on his stomach panicing, & hoping that these robbers would DISAPPEAR, WORLDSTARHIPHOP is going to GO IN on him calling him a bunch of disgracing things.

Many ignorant & stupid people are going to say he lost credibilty cause he got "GOT" for his stuff, and are going to say he dont back up what he is asying in his lyrics and he soft and all that.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Seriously, stop $$!%$%% responding. You're only making it worse for yourself.

Dade county PD got comedy writers on payroll? if this woulda happened at Supercuts cops woulda been real serious.

and anyone could get caught slippin, Brisco coulda acted tough and the next time we would have saw him would have been on The First 48.

THE THING IS DADE COUNTY / MIAMI PERIOD IS ALL DIRTY REALLY NO PUN

ITS ALWAYS A COME UP & CROOKED COPS

Hoodlums.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I See A Lot Of U Guys R Not From The Urban Area When Stick Up Kids Come Especially When They Got The Drop On You U Give Ya $!#% Up Live To See Another Day Period...Now What Happens After This Is All That Matters...Cause If He Would Of Died Defending That Chain Ya'll Would Of Said He Was Dumb
Well, obviously. It's just a damn chain.

Back
Top Bottom