Video of Brisco getting Got...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

LOL @ dudes questioning his credibility now after being robbed at GUN POINT by four dudes.
smh.gif
these dudes are usually the ones on the outside looking in though..
smh.gif
.......as long as you know how to call it, an recognize this...thats all that matters
grin.gif

The bolded part cant be stressed enough....

and them cops is ho's btw....wouldnt have been no jokes made if it was in one of those barbershops that only requires scissors....
laugh.gif

Im sure I someone has said this but I don't feel like reading the whole thread, but why did he get a haircut after the shoot?

You know damn well after taking the reports the cops laughed their !$$%+ off and will not even give this robbery a second look.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Im sure I someone has said this but I don't feel like reading the whole thread, but why did he get a haircut after the shoot?

yo I wondered this to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]hahaha...i was just out there too[/color]
you got nothin to worry about out there though...(somebody got that right...?)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bangtcg

You know damn well after taking the reports the cops laughed their !$$%+ off and will not even give this robbery a second look.

tired.gif
this is true.

LOL @ dudes questioning his credibility now after being robbed at GUN POINT by four dudes.
smh.gif
smh.gif
.......as long as you know how to call it, an recognize this...thats all that matters
grin.gif

and them cops is ho's btw....wouldnt have been no jokes made if it was in one of those barbershops that only requires scissors....
THIS.

THAT.

AND

THE OTHER.

QFMFT

smh.gif
at niketalk...

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

laugh.gif
that cop was wild. SMH at some of ya'll lames though thinking getting robbed at gunpoint hurts your credibility. Majority of hood dudes been robbed, it's a part of their life.

couldnt have said it better myself. a couple years back i was in my barbershop after i had a little confrontation with some dudes around the way, they came inthe barbershop, jumped me {i fought back} dragged me out the shop with everybody watching, pulled a gun out on me
eek.gif
and thats where the struggle ended. i gave them what they wanted and i went homewith boxers, shorts, and socks with my pockets flipped inside out. am i supposed to be called {{}} because of that? regaurdless of what people think of me iwas able to go home.
smile.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

smh.gif
smh.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
didnt even catch that at first.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

LMFAO!!

I know it's not funny but that cop's story was hilarious

"they took a little more off the top than expected"

"this robbery was off the chain"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anybody laughing at dude would have pissed their pants if they were in his shoes...

he should have known better than to be flossin' in the hood

Back
Top Bottom