VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i woulda cut him too. dude is a bum. oh wait he still thinks he's a great receiver 
laugh.gif
them days long gone homie
images

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

anyone who honestly believes in their heart and mind that tarvaris jackson would be a better option at QB than Brett Favre should be banned from speaking about football in this forum ...
Looks at sig. Take your own advice.

anyone who honestly believes in their heart and mind that tarvaris jackson would be a better option at QB than Brett Favre should be banned from speaking about football in this forum ...
Looks at sig. Take your own advice.

Agreed. However, a Jets fan known known notoriously across S&T as a clown chooses to lead his posts off with that very statement every week.
roll.gif

Agreed. However, a Jets fan known known notoriously across S&T as a clown chooses to lead his posts off with that very statement every week.
roll.gif

People kill me with this... "Moss isn't a good receiver...just a deep threat."  or "Moss don't have it anymore" nonsense.  What games are yall dudes watchin?  
Brandon Meriweather said it best...

“As in judging the ball, it’s only one person out there like it, and that’s Larry Fitzgerald. As in hands, it’s only one person out there like it, and that’s Larry Fitzgerald. As in speed, when he runs, there’s nobody like it. And his size is what makes it worse. When you put those things together, you’ve got a great receiver.  Moss is in a class of his own. I think if you asked any of [the league's other elite receivers], they will tell you Moss is in a class of his own. He’s Moss. He’s like no other. They would tell you that.  The thing with Moss is, the reason you see that is because he has two or three people on him every play. We were in Cover 3, and I still shaded to him, knowing that the corner is going bail and be over the top and play the 9 route, that I don’t have to be over there, I still lean toward him. No matter what coverage you’re in, you have to give him his respect. And that’s what people don’t understand.

People kill me with this... "Moss isn't a good receiver...just a deep threat."  or "Moss don't have it anymore" nonsense.  What games are yall dudes watchin?  
Brandon Meriweather said it best...

“As in judging the ball, it’s only one person out there like it, and that’s Larry Fitzgerald. As in hands, it’s only one person out there like it, and that’s Larry Fitzgerald. As in speed, when he runs, there’s nobody like it. And his size is what makes it worse. When you put those things together, you’ve got a great receiver.  Moss is in a class of his own. I think if you asked any of [the league's other elite receivers], they will tell you Moss is in a class of his own. He’s Moss. He’s like no other. They would tell you that.  The thing with Moss is, the reason you see that is because he has two or three people on him every play. We were in Cover 3, and I still shaded to him, knowing that the corner is going bail and be over the top and play the 9 route, that I don’t have to be over there, I still lean toward him. No matter what coverage you’re in, you have to give him his respect. And that’s what people don’t understand.

And as far as the food story...Randy is entirely too old to act that way, and that's a pretty pathetic story. Disappointing to hear as a fan.

But once again...he was most certainly not the problem with the team
laugh.gif
. Childress and Favre have that title LOCKED up.

And as far as the food story...Randy is entirely too old to act that way, and that's a pretty pathetic story. Disappointing to hear as a fan.

But once again...he was most certainly not the problem with the team
laugh.gif
. Childress and Favre have that title LOCKED up.

Originally Posted by JPZx

roll.gif
Brett Favre has only set your franchise back fam...You guys are in a worst place then you were two years ago cause you choose to have a guy who is bigger than the team be your leader.  No matter how much of a clown Childress is having your QB show him up and have more respect in the locker room cause of it is a recipe for losing.  You've spent millions of dollars, forfeited draft picks and future opportunities to have a win-now mindset with a guy who hasn't ended up delivering you %@#%.  Instead of making an effort to get a young QB who can be the future of your franchise, you've let an old senile QB hijack it. Luckily the Jets organization was smart enough to end that experiment after one year.

And your right, Brett Favre is putting up numbers Tavaris Jackson will never touch. 7 TD and 11 INT with an overall QB rating of 70 is far above Tavaris Jackson's level.  I apologize your right.  You know when your looking for Marley to back up your opinions you're grabbing for straws.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Brett Favre has only set your franchise back fam...You guys are in a worst place then you were two years ago cause you choose to have a guy who is bigger than the team be your leader.  No matter how much of a clown Childress is having your QB show him up and have more respect in the locker room cause of it is a recipe for losing.  You've spent millions of dollars, forfeited draft picks and future opportunities to have a win-now mindset with a guy who hasn't ended up delivering you %@#%.  Instead of making an effort to get a young QB who can be the future of your franchise, you've let an old senile QB hijack it. Luckily the Jets organization was smart enough to end that experiment after one year.

And your right, Brett Favre is putting up numbers Tavaris Jackson will never touch. 7 TD and 11 INT with an overall QB rating of 70 is far above Tavaris Jackson's level.  I apologize your right.  You know when your looking for Marley to back up your opinions you're grabbing for straws.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Too funny. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Too funny. 
roll.gif

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
Originally Posted by crobers 78

fraij da 5 11 wrote:
Can we please revisit this for a moment?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the Afro dude's lack of facial expressions!
laugh.gif

Executive76 wrote:
it's a mask...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
�OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude thought that was seriously someones face!!�
roll.gif

Funny video btw�
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Lol, you know i was thinking that at first but then i was like this dude is stiff than a mug...looked like ole dude just painted his face brown but nonetheless @ the Lil Momma head bob
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom