VINCE CARTER... I THINK SOMEONE JUST OUT DID YOU (FRONT PAGE OF YAHOO)

He didn't even truly go over the defender. He kinda slid across the side of him. VC ended his dunk BEHIND weis.... this guy ended up still in front of theguy but to the side (watch the slow mo where the dunker's feet land).

It's still very impressive, of course (as if I could even remotely sniff that kind of vertical), but to compare that even remotely to VC's olympicdunk.............. umm, i'll have to say NOPE.

What The @*!# ???? Did he step on him, because he went up even higher as he approached him
smh.gif

look at the 27 sec mark.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Damn sure didn't outdo Vince's Olympic dunk
QFT

And you get a
eyes.gif
for not knowing this wsa posted. I knew this is the vid Iwas gona see by the title also.

VINCE CARTER... I THINK SOMEONE JUST OUT DID YOU

HELL NO.

vc jumped over a 7'2" nba draft pick at the highest level of competition basketball in the world.

this guy got an offensive foul on some 5'11" joe shmoe in some insignifigant tiny college game.

and tony dandridge did the same kind of 'step up' dunk' like 4-5 years ago. only better.

rrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaacccchhh.

Does anyone have or know who had that other knee-up type dunk that seemed like it was from the 80s or early 90s...?

All I remember is that someone posted it on here a while back, and the dude like had his head above the rim.

I had never seen it before. I think it was a college player, too.

I thought the one that Pusha was talkin about was Tom Chambers. Cuz he said from the 80's or 90's.

Chambers dunk was incredible.
laugh.gif

Naw, it wasn't Dandridge (He was already posted) or Chambers.

It was just some old @#@ video from a while back with some incredible in-game dunk...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom