Virgil Abloh passes away

Never got into OFF White. All respect to him for being a game changer and creating such a dope legacy. God bless

1638129239281.jpeg

Sad, terrifying and a reminder of how short life can be.

Find it very weird that many on social media feel the need to add “was never into his merch but…”. It is totally fine to leave your personal taste or lack there of completely out of it. The man died, we don’t care about whether you liked The Ten collection or not.

Feel like they killed mans for his OFFY Empire tho. $$$

Not buying this Cancer talk.:smh:
LVMH already bought it months ago. Honestly it makes no sense. The company is infinitely more valuable with him attached to it.

In all honesty idk if the brand was big enough to sustain itself after his untimely deat

Find it very weird that many on social media feel the need to add “was never into his merch but…”. It is totally fine to leave your personal taste or lack there of completely out of it. The man died, we don’t care about whether you liked The Ten collection or not.
Yeah, posts like that always rubbed me the wrong way personally.

I’m sure they mean well/ don’t mean any disrespect by it, but yeah, I agree that it’s a little weird. Just my opinion, though.

Sorry to hear of his passing. He’s so young I thought it was something else like a car accident. Dude had everything going too, smh.

LVMH already bought it months ago. Honestly it makes no sense. The company is infinitely more valuable with him attached to it.

In all honesty idk if the brand was big enough to sustain itself after his untimely deat

He retained 40% LVMH bought 60%.

Yeah, posts like that always rubbed me the wrong way personally.

I’m sure they mean well/ don’t mean any disrespect by it, but yeah, I agree that it’s a little weird. Just my opinion, though.

They don’t wanna seem like hypocrites because they probably still have all the tweets and posts up of them calling his shoes garbage :lol:

I can't even imagine what it would take to keep pushing through life like he did, knowing it would be cut short. Like dude had his hands in so many ventures, all while battling this rare heart cancer. That's wild to me. I know we all say the cliche stuff like "he got to live out his dreams" but I can't wrap my head around what doing that actually took. That's pure determination, drive and guts, and something you rarely see.

Back
Top Bottom