VOTE FOR RSkiver89 link inside vol.appreciation

this needs to be kept on the first page or else i forget about it
embarassed.gif
ive been slacking

Originally Posted by needsomejays

embarassed.gif
ive been slacking
Just bookmark it at the top of your browser. That's what I do so I don't forget about it. Plus, it makes me less lazy to actually go there and vote.

a3owg5.jpg

Originally Posted by needsomejays

embarassed.gif
ive been slacking
Just bookmark it at the top of your browser. That's what I do so I don't forget about it. Plus, it makes me less lazy to actually go there and vote.

a3owg5.jpg

voted. down by 2% now
nerd.gif
. this is my last week off before school starts, so i'll make another account and try to double up on the voting
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

voted. down by 2% now
nerd.gif
. this is my last week off before school starts, so i'll make another account and try to double up on the voting
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I voted 28 times on the 12th and since then have voted 35 times/day...

I have yet to see a switch in the %. Maybe if we all voted for a 3rd can, that can would go up and bring him down?

I have yet to see a switch in the %. Maybe if we all voted for a 3rd can, that can would go up and bring him down?

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

wut?

if we voted for a third can, that third can would increase in votes percentage everybody else goes down

wut?

if we voted for a third can, that third can would increase in votes percentage everybody else goes down

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

wut?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wut?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wut?

If 1 can goes up 1%, how can all 3 of other cans drop? That would make the total 98%.

There are no decimal points. When 1 can increases/decreases, only 1 other can takes a hit in this contest..

It would just be a matter of which can would lose that 1%

Am I missing something?

36 + 38 + 18 + 4 + 4 = 100%
If 18 increases to 19, that brings the total to 101%
Since there are no decimal points, only 1 can will decrease by 1% to make it 100% again.
1 can raises, 1 can takes a hit in this contest...

roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Can't even see my post - F Yuku
indifferent.gif

wut?

If 1 can goes up 1%, how can all 3 of other cans drop? That would make the total 98%.

There are no decimal points. When 1 can increases/decreases, only 1 other can takes a hit in this contest..

It would just be a matter of which can would lose that 1%

Am I missing something?

36 + 38 + 18 + 4 + 4 = 100%
If 18 increases to 19, that brings the total to 101%
Since there are no decimal points, only 1 can will decrease by 1% to make it 100% again.
1 can raises, 1 can takes a hit in this contest...

roll.gif
roll.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Can't even see my post - F Yuku
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom