VOTE FOR RSkiver89 link inside vol.appreciation

Just think how far ahead the other can would be if NT weren't voting everyday.
laugh.gif

It wouldn't be a close contest.. Crag and his goons have fixed it.

Just think how far ahead the other can would be if NT weren't voting everyday.
laugh.gif

It wouldn't be a close contest.. Crag and his goons have fixed it.

This is definately rigged. We went up like 10 percent that first day and now all of a sudden we can't pull ahead?

This is definately rigged. We went up like 10 percent that first day and now all of a sudden we can't pull ahead?

Just voted 14 times. Down by 2

It's prolly the skate shop dudes who each made like 100 accounts each and each vote like 700 times a day.

Just voted 14 times. Down by 2

It's prolly the skate shop dudes who each made like 100 accounts each and each vote like 700 times a day.

Has anyone voted and actually saw the percentages change?  If not, then I think it updates everyday that's why it always shows that dude is down by 2%.  Regardless, I just logged in and he's down by 1% now
nerd.gif

Put in my 35 votes, not sure how often I'll be on once I move into my dorm and start classes, so let's get this done
pimp.gif

Has anyone voted and actually saw the percentages change?  If not, then I think it updates everyday that's why it always shows that dude is down by 2%.  Regardless, I just logged in and he's down by 1% now
nerd.gif

Put in my 35 votes, not sure how often I'll be on once I move into my dorm and start classes, so let's get this done
pimp.gif

Just put my votes in. I was startin to get diappointed when we was all gettin votes in and we started to lose ground. But it looks like NTers stepped it up when they saw we was startin to lose it.

Just put my votes in. I was startin to get diappointed when we was all gettin votes in and we started to lose ground. But it looks like NTers stepped it up when they saw we was startin to lose it.

Back
Top Bottom