Vote Monta Ellis into the All-Star Game!!!!

ellis.jpg

http://www.nba.com/allstar/2012/asb/eng/landing.jsp?referrer=asb12_mainGeneral&cid=asb12_mainGeneral
Hey guys, this HAS to be the year Monta makes it to the All Star game.  He has paid his dues, been through his ups and downs, but now you have to consider him a top level NBA player now
Just seeing him this year has shown me:

-He's a much better passer than I thought.  Last year he led the league in assists for a 2 guard.

-He is picking up for the loss to Curry, scoring and passing the ball.

-His offensive game is superstar level.  He's taking people off the dribble, shooting from long range, even posting up now!  He murdered Matt Barnes in the post the other day!

-He is the team leader.  The team and the coach look for him at the end of the game.

-He can still play 48 minutes, and is playing at a high level every game of this lockout so far, while other people are already breaking down.

This season, he has shown the he can be 'That Guy' and is a force to be reckoned with throughout the league.  He's matured into the go to guy for his team despite the trade and chemistry rumors.  And the best part is this year, the fans have a voice, so hit the link below and add this guy to the All Star Game yall!!!!!

http://www.nba.com/allstar/2012/asb/eng/landing.jsp?referrer=asb12_mainGeneral&cid=asb12_mainGeneral

Originally Posted by illwill24

Hey guys, this HAS to be the year Monta makes it to the All Star game.  He has paid his dues, been through his ups and downs, but now you have to consider him a top level NBA player now
Just seeing him this year has shown me:

-He's a much better passer than I thought.  Last year he led the league in assists for a 2 guard.

-He is picking up for the loss to Curry, scoring and passing the ball.

-His offensive game is superstar level.  He's taking people off the dribble, shooting from long range, even posting up now!  He murdered Matt Barnes in the post the other day!

-He is the team leader.  The team and the coach look for him at the end of the game.

-He can still play 48 minutes, and is playing at a high level every game of this lockout so far, while other people are already breaking down.

This season, he has shown the he can be 'That Guy' and is a force to be reckoned with throughout the league.  He's matured into the go to guy for his team despite the trade and chemistry rumors.  And the best part is this year, the fans have a voice, so hit the link below and add this guy to the All Star Game yall!!!!!

Bob Fitzgerald, is that you? You post on NT
eek.gif

Have yall even watched them play? He's the only thing that team has, he can't help it if Curry is hurt and the frontcourt can't defend? For everything he's done on the court he's shown me he's a top player. He's on a bad team with a new coach and the second best player is out, what more can he do.

Again, you have to watch the games. Don't make the assumption off highlights and articles. Didn't yall use that free league pass they were showing?

Have yall even watched them play? He's the only thing that team has, he can't help it if Curry is hurt and the frontcourt can't defend? For everything he's done on the court he's shown me he's a top player. He's on a bad team with a new coach and the second best player is out, what more can he do.

Again, you have to watch the games. Don't make the assumption off highlights and articles. Didn't yall use that free league pass they were showing?
is Monta your brother?
roll.gif

dude is not an all-star. cry about it

If he gets in it's a coaches vote. Never understood why fans do this campaign type of %%%@ every year when everyone in the world knows who's going to start. Unless Kobe or CP3 die in the next month...they're locks to start.

Don't even bother explaining to these dudes. They point out Monta's flaws but have no problem with Russell Westbrook being an All-Star (I know they play different positions, but they have similar flaws). I'm not saying he has to be a starter but at least get him in there somehow

I don't think Russell Westbrook should be an All-Star, either. Ty Lawson and Kyle Lowry have both played better than him this year.

Monta Ellis will probably get in by default.

41.9% on 21 shots a game?
23.5% from behind the arc at 5 shots a game?
3.4 TOs a game?

Why does he deserve it?

Originally Posted by University of Nike

I don't think Russell Westbrook should be an All-Star, either. Ty Lawson and Kyle Lowry have both played better than him this year.

3.4 TOs a game?

Why does he deserve it?
He's asked to do A LOT and has defenses focus on him exclusively.
I'm not going to bother proving anything to clueless individuals.  Now that League Pass' free trial is over, people should stick to talking about their own teams.

I'll actually be down with this.

edit
well I was until I see it's only for the starters. I can't put him in over CP3 and Kobe

3.4 TOs a game?

Why does he deserve it?
Did you watch the game against the Lakers the other day? He was being QUADRUPLE teamed, literally. He sucks in the entire defense, and it's not his fault that the dudes he dishes it out to can't do @#$% with the ball even when they're wide open (Dorell Wright, the @#$% is wrong with you
sick.gif
). He has to do everything himself

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

3.4 TOs a game?

Why does he deserve it?
Did you watch the game against the Lakers the other day? He was being QUADRUPLE teamed, literally. He sucks in the entire defense, and it's not his fault that the dudes he dishes it out to can't do @#$% with the ball even when they're wide open (Dorell Wright, the @#$% is wrong with you
sick.gif
Thank you.
With Curry out and Lee struggling, he was dishing the ball off to Kwame Brown of all people.  Nate wasnt passing, and have you seen Dorrell Wright tell him to report to GSW because he is MIA this year.  I just can't believe he hasn't been an All Star yet being the face of that team for like 4 years now.  

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

3.4 TOs a game?

Why does he deserve it?
sick.gif

I just can't believe he hasn't been an All Star yet being the face of that team for like 4 years now.  
The face of a really bad team. What is it that you can't believe about that?

I voted.

The kid is tough to guard. Even if you sag off him, he'll still blow by you.

If his jumper was consistent, there would be no way to stop him.

Back
Top Bottom