• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
around November 13th then
*sigh* and the wait begins

sidenote: i like and enjoy how the verge does there coverage/reviews but the apple sucking is just :x :x

Last edited:
I don't see any reason anyone already on tmobile or att thats fiendin for an upgrade wouldn't cop that Nexus. Can't beat 300 or so for a brand new phone w/ no contract.

I'm really considering selling my S3 to scoop up the Nexus 4. Features/look are just so dope. :smokin

-Drew

I don't see any reason anyone already on tmobile or att thats fiendin for an upgrade wouldn't cop that Nexus. Can't beat 300 or so for a brand new phone w/ no contract.

Great price for awesome specs. Imma have to wait till my phone is a lil bit more outdated (galaxy nexus)

Cuz its still fast as hell

that all glass phone is a double edge sword :lol:

phone look sexy as hell dont want a case
phone fragile as hell i need a case

man i cant wait for white though.... :x

honest question ya think the nexus 4 gonna be faster than the s3?

Last edited:
1.5 quad core processor...unless that processor is a slouch, S3 only rocks w/ a dual core I believe..so I see no reason why not. 

-edit- take that back, S3 has a quad core 1.4 

Last edited:

There's plans of the Nexus 4 coming out i white? :nerd:

-Drew

that all glass phone is a double edge sword
laugh.gif

man i cant wait for white though....
sick.gif

The S3 is not even in the same league processor wise.

There's plans of the Nexus 4 coming out i white? :nerd:

-Drew
i think so
i asked a few pages ago and people said it might according to this

nexus4-white.jpg

Nexus%204%20Black-580-75.jpg

In a dilemma right now. I'm stuck on an AT&T family plan, so using my upgrade and extending my contract for 2 more years means absolutely nothing to me. I was considering the Nexus, but no LTE? in 2012? For the same price, I can get an iPhone 5, 32GB. Someone convince me why this is a better buy, considering my situation. No bias, I love both Android and iOS, but it's hard for me to justify spending more money on a phone that doesn't have LTE connectivity. I know, the iPhone doesn't have NFC or wireless charging, but those two points to me are moot since I don't use them. Help me out guys..

I guess another option is to purchase an iPhone 5 with my upgrade and sell it to buy the Nexus? What are you guys' opinion on that? And with anyone familiar with AT&T plans, does the iPhone have a specific plan just for it? Thanks

In a dilemma right now. I'm stuck on an AT&T family plan, so using my upgrade and extending my contract for 2 more years means absolutely nothing to me. I was considering the Nexus, but no LTE? in 2012? For the same price, I can get an iPhone 5, 32GB. Someone convince me why this is a better buy, considering my situation. No bias, I love both Android and iOS, but it's hard for me to justify spending more money on a phone that doesn't have LTE connectivity. I know, the iPhone doesn't have NFC or wireless charging, but those two points to me are moot since I don't use them. Help me out guys..
I guess another option is to purchase an iPhone 5 with my upgrade and sell it to buy the Nexus? What are you guys' opinion on that? And with anyone familiar with AT&T plans, does the iPhone have a specific plan just for it? Thanks

i dont use nfc dont want too either, i dont use iphones passbook or praise it

if you got a family plan with unlimited data, i dont see why you should pass up the lte and more space on the iphone imo

ive used android for the past 5 years since the g1, i came to the iphone 5 just 30 days ago im no fan boy of either like most posters in these threads, i like the simplicity of ios tho, i would root and flash roms on every android phone i owned so its not like i just want something simple

right now im happy with my iphone and this thick nexus 4 doesn't make me change my mind

why does google switch who makes the nexus every year? pic or buy a damn company and let them make a better one each year

ps samsung is king of android

Honestly, those on LTE, how much data are you all using monthly? And is the high speed truly necessary? I considered moving to Verizon strictly for LTE but I just can't justify the price. What are you all doing on your smart phones that makes LTE type speeds necessary? I don't need 50Mbps speed to buffer a netflix movie..

im getting around 15mb on tmo according to speed test apps
sure as hell is fast enough for me
idk much about lte but im coo with the speeds i get

Last edited:
Honestly, those on LTE, how much data are you all using monthly? And is the high speed truly necessary? I considered moving to Verizon strictly for LTE but I just can't justify the price. What are you all doing on your smart phones that makes LTE type speeds necessary? I don't need 50Mbps speed to buffer a netflix movie..

Pretty much my view on this. Everything i use my phone for my tmobile 4g is more than capable of handling. I don't need 40+ mbps to use pandora, tune in radio, facebook, etc. Speeds i'm getting right now on my phone are faster than the internet at my house just a few years ago and i was able to play cod with no lag on xbox live. Why dudes need 40+ mbps speeds to open apps i mentioned above is nuts. Unless you tether a lot than it's understandable.

Last edited:
i dont use nfc dont want too either, i dont use iphones passbook or praise it
if you got a family plan with unlimited data, i dont see why you should pass up the lte and more space on the iphone imo
ive used android for the past 5 years since the g1, i came to the iphone 5 just 30 days ago im no fan boy of either like most posters in these threads, i like the simplicity of ios tho, i would root and flash roms on every android phone i owned so its not like i just want something simple
right now im happy with my iphone and this thick nexus 4 doesn't make me change my mind
why does google switch who makes the nexus every year? pic or buy a damn company and let them make a better one each year
ps samsung is king of android

Thanks for your opinion man. I really appreciate it. I was thinking the same as you too, but this Nexus 4 has me a bit hung up. It'll still be a bit before I make a change, so I guess I still have time.

For the record, I don't currently have a smartphone, so I don't know about the LTE or HSPA+ speeds. Can anyone help me out on that front?

Also, anyone else have an opinion? All the feedback I can get will help.

Thanks for your opinion man. I really appreciate it. I was thinking the same as you too, but this Nexus 4 has me a bit hung up. It'll still be a bit before I make a change, so I guess I still have time.
For the record, I don't currently have a smartphone, so I don't know about the LTE or HSPA+ speeds. Can anyone help me out on that front?
Also, anyone else have an opinion? All the feedback I can get will help.

If you plan on signing another two year contract with at&t i wouldn't even bother with the nexus 4. Cop the Note 2, Optimus G, or S3. All three have LTE if that's what you're looking for. Don't get updates as soon as they're out like you would with a nexus device but if you don't mind than i would go with one of the three phones i just mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom