Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need some help with my Galaxy S3.....

Im currently running TW 4.0.1 rooted on my GS3 for these reasons..... WiFi tether works, Bluetooth music playback works in my car and it supports Flash which is the things i use the most.
I was previously running:

TW 4.1.1 JB stock
TW 4.1.1 JB rooted
CM 9 ICS
CM 10 JB

Reason I went back to TW 4.0.1 Rooted is because it is the only way i was able to get Flash since i read it is not supported on JB and also was the only way to get my WiFi tethering to work....
I tried FoxFi on all those and it also didnt work on any of those roms.

Does anyone know if its possible to get these things to work on any JB rom? Thanks in advance...

I am not sure about your other question but flash has worked in every JB ROM that I have tried. I am on 4.2 and it works flawlessly and I didn't have to install the apk.

I am not sure about your other question but flash has worked in every JB ROM that I have tried. I am on 4.2 and it works flawlessly and I didn't have to install the apk.

really? I couldnt even find it in the Play store.... when i did find a APK for it, it said it wasnt compatible, i tried flash 9, 10, and 11....

where did you install it from?

anyone here used thumb keyboard? is it better than SwiftKey?
nerd.gif
Thumb keyboard is really only good for tablets.  Kinda a waste on anything else

really? I couldnt even find it in the Play store.... when i did find a APK for it, it said it wasnt compatible, i tried flash 9, 10, and 11....
where did you install it from?
The apk that I have is the one I downloaded from XDA. I uploaded to Google drive in order to always have it but haven't need it use it for awhile now. Just go hit up the xda and rootzwiki forums to find cm10 and aokp. Flash should be included

What launchers would you guys recommend? Do launchers have any affect on battery?
Good question.

I used to use adw launcher EX and bought raadius` launcher pack........that used to be the ****.

there is another one with EX at the end that was pretty dope too......dont remember the name.

Good question.
I used to use adw launcher EX and bought raadius` launcher pack........that used to be the ****.
there is another one with EX at the end that was pretty dope too......dont remember the name.

Top four are probably go launcher ex, adw, apex, and nova. I'll do some research on all of them and see which one comes out best. I'm sure they're all good since all of them have good reviews on the play store. Probably just comes down to user preference.

im using ADW on my N4 i love it the most

Nexus 4 vs Note 2 vs Galaxy S 3?

I'd be coming from an iPhone 4. Thinking about the Nexus.

N4 > S3

but the note 2 and the N4 are in 2 different leagues i was stuck between the note 2 and N4 before my bought my N4
i wouldve got the Note 2 if samsung actually gave a damb about updating their phones

Last edited:
thinking of copping a nexus 4 off craigslist. is $420-$440 a good price for a 16gb considering there's tax plus shipping? and that's if the play store ever gets it in stock again. i would look for an note II for tmo but everyone out here is selling for like $500-600

Judging from your avy, you're located in the bay? After shipping and tax, the Nexus 4 would come out to be just about $400. So I would say $420 is a killer deal if it was brand new

Could someone recommend me a good case for the S3¿ I'm trying to find one for the lady, because if she drops this thing... >:

I see the Speck ones with good ratings, is there anything else¿ Keep in mind that it's for a girl, so it needs a little style/color to it.

Alright NT fam, I'm currently on the verizon network with an iPhone 4.

Would it really be worth it to buy an unlocked Nexus 4 and go with a prepaid sim card?

I really want to try out an Android phone but the phones available for Verizon are :x

Alright NT fam, I'm currently on the verizon network with an iPhone 4.
Would it really be worth it to buy an unlocked Nexus 4 and go with a prepaid sim card?
I really want to try out an Android phone but the phones available for Verizon are :x

What's your monthly usage as far as minutes, data, etc? I went the prepaid route after being with at&t and it was a good move. Saving almost $40 a month after going prepaid and i'm covered as far as minutes, texts, and data go. If you wanna stay with verizon and wanna go android look at the Note 2, droid DNA, or the S3. If you do go prepaid the nexus 4 is a great choice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom