• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need some help idk which phone to go with I have an upgrade and I can't decide between the s4 and the htc one on sprint.

Really hoping Verizon gets a HTC One soon. I'm loving my note 2 but would love to at least have an option besides the s4

I need some help idk which phone to go with I have an upgrade and I can't decide between the s4 and the htc one on sprint.

Both are great, most of the posters here are for the HTC One. I'm a lil biased because i have one but trust me, the speakers alone are worth the upgrade :lol: Im mostly a samsung guy too but HTC came correct and this phone is a winner period.

For people with the HTC One, does the button configuration (back & home) mess with your user experience or do you get used to it after a while?

Both are great, most of the posters here are for the HTC One. I'm a lil biased because i have one but trust me, the speakers alone are worth the upgrade :lol: Im mostly a samsung guy too but HTC came correct and this phone is a winner period.
I was leaning towards the s4 because I know Samsung will continue to give updates to the s4 for a while. But I'm not so sure htc will continue to give out updates for this phone. Idk if any of this is true but just what u was thinking

I think its great that they are offering the phones on the play store. Makes for a greater range of choices. My next phone will either be the vanilla S4 or the next nexus.
Any news on the Motorola x-phone?

Any one else having this problem with their n4

is there an app that you can get that allows you to read books on your phone that you downloaded??

Last edited:
They got the white Nexus 4 on the Play Store now. Both white and black versions now come with a free bumper in their respective colors

I was leaning towards the s4 because I know Samsung will continue to give updates to the s4 for a while. But I'm not so sure htc will continue to give out updates for this phone. Idk if any of this is true but just what u was thinking

both are great, cant go wrong with either one. About the updates, ROM's will leak for each device im not worried about updates.

I chose the silver one.. The black looks cool but it hides how badass my phone looks :pimp: I roll naked no case

As of yesterday my S3s battery has been draining crazy fast and taking forever to charge. I took it off the charger yesterday at 99%, about 5 minutes later it was down to 70%, wtf? There were no applications running in the background, and I have only had the phone since January. Help? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom