• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A phone that came out in 2012 vs a phone that just came out with higher specs all around....

mean.gif
Why is this a question?
S3 is much cheaper. HTC is a small company. YouTube vid's says S3 is just a little bit faster in some areas. Only reason I like the HTC is cause of the camera, it's fast.  

Bruh. AOSP ROMs are doodoo on the N2 for some reason. Apps are buggy and all. Just flash a stock based ROM.
I'm on Wolfpack 3.2
SetCPU on 500mhz x 200mhz on ondemand
im currently using clean rom 4.9 besides a full wipe is there anything else I need to do prior to flashing? Was that battery screenshot a few post ago from this rom?

As of yesterday my S3s battery has been draining crazy fast and taking forever to charge. I took it off the charger yesterday at 99%, about 5 minutes later it was down to 70%, wtf? There were no applications running in the background, and I have only had the phone since January. Help? :nerd:

anyone?

What launcher lets me have custom docks or is this now an impossibility/ sunglasses x deal with it type of thing?

The only ones I recommend are ADW Launcher EX and Apex Launcher Pro both are good for custom docks and great icon placement and icon resizing as well.

Right. This Rom (Task650) has Nova Launcher free and I have prime and I can't install prime lol. I'm about to give Apex a spin now.

Which apps are actually worth buying? I'm using the free versions of Nova Launcher and the like. I'm largely looking for battery management. The lifespan on the GS3 is horrible.

Is it me or the HTC one camera sucks... Played with my friend s4 nd it blows the one camera out the eater

Nah man you're trippin.

S4 cam does provide better detail in pics due to the 13mp compared to the 4up(mp) HTC One cam is very capable tho. Daylight the S4 wins but in low light its not very good. Daylight HTC One is good but just dont crop or digital zoom (pictures are fine for uploading to FB, IG, Twitter etc which is what most people do anyway), nothing is touching the One at night though. Its good all around and that's why i like it. Also the wider lens fits more into the pictures than with the S4, both are great cameras just depends on how you use them.

jelly bean dets for the One
[h1]HTC One’s upcoming Android 4.2.2 update with Sense 5.0 gets detailed[/h1]2 hours agoby  Stefan14  comments
Screenshots and details of the much awaited Android 4.2.2 update with Sense 5.0 for the HTC One  have made the rounds. The upcoming OS update is bound to bring a host of welcome UI changes to the Taiwanese flagship.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Leading the way are the extended quick settings and a percentage battery level indicator as seen in the screenshots above. The latter is a small, yet highly desired addition to the HTC One’s UI.

Android daydream and the ability to remove the docked icons are also coming to smartphone with the update. The ability to long press the home button for menu settings is another clever touch which is set to arrive on the One with Android 4.2.2.

gsmarena_002.jpg

There’s no word on the release date for the OS update for the HTC One. I am personally curious to see if the Sense-d Android 4.2.2 will make it to the handset before the pure Google HTC One  hits the shelves.

Yeah but Samsung just has WAAAAY too much on the Android scene. Waaay too much power people blindly buy their stuff just cause its samsung

Word. They have the phone game on lock and that births 'Galaxy Stans'. The S4 Cam is good but doesn't compare to the One.

Trying act to act like Samsung ain't got the game on lock and HTC is now catching up.
I own a Note2 though....
You're basing it off hype.

one thing i hate on my note 2 is this stupid Gallery. why is my album art works in here. one of few reason i loved about HTC one and iphone great gallery

It's official, the Galaxy has overtaken the iPhone as the "it" phone.

Back
Top Bottom