Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dat Halo :nthat:

Can someone help me out... ive had a old plan with tmobile that allowed for internet use with a low rate. I just bought a s4 not rooted and its telling me to upgrade my plan to continue use. Is there a way around this? Please tell me there is lol

would extremely appreciate the help if someone could take the time

I would just clear the data on the play store app. that happened to me once, i cleared the data and the cache and it came back online.

been reading rumors about the release date for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 being on July-August. I hope its true that'll perfect timing for upgrade if it comes out in July.

Yoo now it's just mad annoying b. It's not working now again. I disabled it and now it keeps foreclosing. I Want a app so I try to download it thru Google.com wont work either. Wtff

Last edited:
^ Sounds like a glitch in the software. Did you recently upgrade it? Try a full hard reset. That works majority of the time. 

been reading rumors about the release date for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 being on July-August. I hope its true that'll perfect timing for upgrade if it comes out in July.
Doubt it. That would kill the s4 sales.

Note 3 will arrive around the holiday season.

Samsung will probably drop their new tablet around august.

NEED INFO NAO!

The phone app on Carbon is trippin so now I need a new Rom. Any recomendations? I ran PA and I didn't care for it and Rootbox was meh.

Bruh. AOSP ROMs are doodoo on the N2 for some reason. Apps are buggy and all. Just flash a stock based ROM.
I'm on Wolfpack 3.2
SetCPU on 500mhz x 200mhz on ondemand

s4 activ showing its face again. looking pretty nice.
[h1]Samsung Galaxy S4 Active for AT&T press image leaks[/h1]
31 May, 2013 | Comments (15)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroidRumors

The Samsung Galaxy S4 Active  has made yet another appearance on the web - this time with AT&T livery on. A press image of the yet to be announced smartphone has emerged, showcasing the handset with the AT&T signature globe on its back cover.

gsmarena_001.jpg

As we already know from the previous  leaks, the rugged Samsung Galaxy S4 will sport a 1.9GHz quad-core CPU made by Qualcomm, 5" 1080p display, and an 8MP main snapper. The latter is a downgrade from the 13MP shooter of the regular Galaxy S4.

Judging by the date on device's homescreen in the press image, the Samsung Galaxy S4 active for AT&T might hit the shelves on June 21. This is only a day after Samsung's scheduled event in London, where the smartphone is expected to go official.

Phone is as pointless as the come . Why downgrade the camera and put those ugly *** buttons ? A rubberized GS4 with the same button layout and camera wouldve been a better decision IMO

Back
Top Bottom