• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

one thing i hate on my note 2 is this stupid Gallery. why is my album art works in here. one of few reason i loved about HTC one and iphone great gallery

Same thing here. I have daft punk covers on every song smh.

Man I aint even gonna get into it.

Scratch that subject. It's koo famb. :pimp:

I mainly use my stock music player and play music app. But imma try that widget out.

I swear my boy took a pic of himself and his forehead was so smooth no homo.... But my one is blurry at times and I also see areas where it's not clear such as the s4... I think yall just biased

I swear my boy took a pic of himself and his forehead was so smooth no homo.... But my one is blurry at times and I also see areas where it's not clear such as the s4... I think yall just biased
Honestly, its not that serious.  Both are excellent devices.  If camera is most important to you, and you personally like the pictures from the S4 better, sell your One, cop an S4, and call it a day lol.  Get what you like better.  People have different needs in a camera, and what you see as "good quality" might differ from what the majority sees as "good quality", and thats perfectly OK.  You dont have to defend your opinion. Just as you offered yours, others offered theirs.  Some like the low light quality and color reproduction of the One.  Some like the sharpness of the S4.  Go for what you like.

I don't know if it'll make a difference with your cover picture issue, but I like QuickPic as a replacement to the stock Gallery app.

I'd like to see people's battery life at the end of the day with the S4 and the One.

I'm seriously on the fence and can't pick one over the other. I go to the store every other week, play with them, but then can't make that decision :lol:

Both are great phones.

Any idea if any of these companies plan to make a flagship phone that's on the smaller side? I can't get with these 5"+ x 2.5" phones. Wish that HTC One was smaller. Sounds dope.

Any idea if any of these companies plan to make a flagship phone that's on the smaller side? I can't get with these 5"+ x 2.5" phones. Wish that HTC One was smaller. Sounds dope.
This will probably be right up your alley then.
htc-m4-leak.jpg

HTC M4 aka HTC One Mini [color= rgb(85, 85, 85)]Credit:tongue:hone Arena[/color]

HTC M4 or HTC One Mini

HTC is also speculated to release the sibling of the HTC One, dubbed the HTC M4. This smartphone will apparently release in mid-July and have the same design sensibilities of the HTC One. However, the HTC M4 will have downgraded specs when compared to its bigger sibling.

Sources disclosed that HTC M4 will tout a 4.3-inch HD display. It will also have an Ultrapixel Camera, 1700mAH battery, stereo speakers, 2GB of RAM and a dual-core processor. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini rival will also feature Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box and Sense 5.

i dropped my s3 and cracked the screen. yall have any idea of how i can fix it?

if i can't get it fixed, s4 or HTC one?

Im assuming you're running stock? The new firmwares have camera fixes among other things that make them way better than stock.

Also there are now 4.2.2. ROMs out for the HTC One, have one running now and its butter. We can flash whatever we want from the international forums so that means quick updates.

And like others said, if you dont like it get an S4.

Last edited:
Was at Best Buy today, saw the HTC One on display...that thing so damn smooth and slick, 5 month til upgrade or $600 for HTC One Nexus ...grrrrr

Looks like HTC addressed the main issues bloggers had with the phone when released (silly icon shuffling on the dock , no quick settings in the status bar, and no button remapping like previous versions of sense ) solid job HTC .

Back
Top Bottom