• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just downloaded Vine... Hadn't seen it before.

*Waits for people to get in car wrecks while taking video's of themselves pose listening to music*

Also new Gmail (v4.5) is slowing rolling out to device! If you can't wait, you can download the .apk from Android Police and sideload it

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/0...ith-slide-out-navigation-and-brand-new-inbox/
Info on new gmail? Haven't heard about this.

Do you have to be rooted to sideload?
Nope, just d/ the .apk, save it to your sd card / internal card and load it using any file explorer. Just make sure to delete your current gmail first.

Last edited:
Also new Gmail (v4.5) is slowing rolling out to device! If you can't wait, you can download the .apk from Android Police and sideload it

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/0...ith-slide-out-navigation-and-brand-new-inbox/
Info on new gmail? Haven't heard about this.

Do you have to be rooted to sideload?
Nope, just d/ the .apk, save it to your sd card / internal card and load it using any file explorer. Just make sure to delete your current gmail first.
How do you delete it? I dont think you can uninstall one of the google apps that come preloaded can you?

Late to Feedly ...but glad found out about it ...almost perfect RSS/PodCast all in one
pimp.gif

You dont have to delete the old gmail, just install it over and it will save all your data during the upgrade. I installed the one from xda (same thing) its gonna take some getting used to but i like it.

Just got a dbrand back skin for my Nexus 4 since I broke the back. It's :nthat: Worth it even if it isn't broken. Check them out

dbrand.com

Just got a dbrand back skin for my Nexus 4 since I broke the back. It's :nthat: Worth it even if it isn't broken. Check them out

dbrand.com

Have one coming in for my One, they doubled my order for free because they didnt ship it out in time. How long did it take to ship?

About a week to Texas. Got the black titanium. It's nice. Did you ask them to make a drawing for you? :rofl:

Hmm they ship from Canada and im in Cali

I chose the carbon fiber :lol: no i didnt, just regular black carbon fiber. Do you mind posting a pic of your titanium one? I wanted to see what it would look like in real life.

Edit: forgot to say that they have videos for installation on every phone they make skins for. The reason for delay was because the video wasnt ready :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom