• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will Sasso's vines had me dead yesterday though.

That lemon bit came out of nowhere to me.
laugh.gif

doesnt even have search...insta-delete
yeah this app could be a lot better, like, I can't search for a user to follow? Seems like I have to already follow people on twitter for me to be able to find them on here.

Yeah, I cant search for users or hashtags but they have that option on iPhone. Whats up with that? Why did they put it out before its ready?

Anyone ever use a MHL cable? I recently bought one but im having trouble getting it to work with the Note 2.

Im sure im plugging it correctly because it worked fine with my wifes S3 but only charges my Note.

Cable is a OEM Samsung MHL and not aftermarket.

Any help would be appreciated.

I know mhl cables aren't compatible with certain phones. I thought that it would work with a note 2.

You're talking about something like this right?

Last edited:
I know mhl cables aren't compatible with certain phones. I thought that it would work with a note 2.

Yea i heard about that too, but the Note 2 is definitely compatible with MHL. The guy at bestbuy also assured me it would work with the Note 2 even though the packaging says for Galaxy s3.

Edit: Yup thats it.... thats exactly what i have....

I also seen the dock specifically for the Note2 but im not trying to drop $100 for that.

Last edited:
Yea i heard about that too, but the Note 2 is definitely compatible with MHL. The guy at bestbuy also assured me it would work with the Note 2 even though the packaging says for Galaxy s3.

I also seen the dock specifically for the Note2 but im not trying to drop $100 for that.
wait for the 50% off accessories code from Samsung

it comes up every now and then

wait for the 50% off accessories code from Samsung
it comes up every now and then

Thats whats up....... thanks

If anyone has this or has any info on when there is a code available hit me up....

:smokin

For some reason my s4 loads pages very slow when im connected to my wifi but ive never had any problems with any other phones I had with wifi speed. Anybody know why it might be doing this?

Anyone ever use a MHL cable? I recently bought one but im having trouble getting it to work with the Note 2.

Im sure im plugging it correctly because it worked fine with my wifes S3 but only charges my Note.

Cable is a OEM Samsung MHL and not aftermarket.

Any help would be appreciated.
wish I could help. I had mhl working on an s3 stock, but now with CM it has stopped working. it's not as reliable as I hoped it would be.

edit: guy in the screencap above me must sleep for 12 hours (that long flat region in the middle). of course he's getting great battery.

Last edited:

been working on this for the past hour or so.

can't get the top card to sit flush >:

Any ideas?

I followed a video tutorial and the guy was using a Note 2 I think. Had the grid to 5x8 and used a 4x3 on the cards. His top one was able to sit flush.

I'm on a GS3, used the same settings, and can't get it ..

Last edited:
Dont know much about that launcher, what i did with UCCW skins is just kept playing with grid sizes. I also heard that S Launcher works with pretty much any set up as you can resize anything.

Yeah, just tried SS and it looks like it would fit but you have to pay to remove page labels :lol:

Yeah, I cant search for users or hashtags but they have that option on iPhone. Whats up with that? Why did they put it out before its ready?

doesnt even have search...insta-delete
yeah this app could be a lot better, like, I can't search for a user to follow? Seems like I have to already follow people on twitter for me to be able to find them on here.
Hit home. The task bar on left should open.
Go to settings. Underneath log out it says search friends.
I learned that the hard on my own :lol: :smh:

I've been considering rooting my note 2. But after having a scare with my evo that the usb port didn't want to work so i couldn't unroot and I needed to get the phone replaced at Sprint. I don't think I am.
But playing PlayStation and snes on this would be BEAST since it was :pimp: on my evo. Ughhhhh :smh:

Last edited:
ever since i bough an Android, i have yet to encounter any issuess with my phone. i do want another refirbushed phone from at&t becuase this phones is scrached up.

been working on this for the past hour or so.

can't get the top card to sit flush >:

Any ideas?

I followed a video tutorial and the guy was using a Note 2 I think. Had the grid to 5x8 and used a 4x3 on the cards. His top one was able to sit flush.

I'm on a GS3, used the same settings, and can't get it ..

Damn, looks great so far....I'm a big fan of the google now themes...can u guid e me to the right direction on themeing with uccw. ..

Its Not easy at all. You have to know what you're doing especially with alignment.

I'd take time out and play with everything and see how it works before making a clock or a weather widget.

NT. This is my third post about this :rofl: (reaching desperation mode)

What is the battery life like on your S4s and Ones? ANSWER ME :lol: I need a new phone this weekend. Coming from a GNex on Sprint (gonna miss that Stock life). Honestly cannot pick a side yet. I lean to the One then lean to the S4 (wifey has S3).

HALP.

Back
Top Bottom