And:

20uxwut.jpg

I see someone loves that Elegante clock as much as I do... :wink:

NT. This is my third post about this
roll.gif
(reaching desperation mode)

What is the battery life like on your S4s and Ones? ANSWER ME
laugh.gif
I need a new phone this weekend. Coming from a GNex on Sprint (gonna miss that Stock life). Honestly cannot pick a side yet. I lean to the One then lean to the S4 (wifey has S3).

HALP.
Someone answer this guy

NT. This is my third post about this
roll.gif
(reaching desperation mode)

What is the battery life like on your S4s and Ones? ANSWER ME
laugh.gif
I need a new phone this weekend. Coming from a GNex on Sprint (gonna miss that Stock life). Honestly cannot pick a side yet. I lean to the One then lean to the S4 (wifey has S3).

HALP.
I posted a screen from my GS4 the other day of the battery... I was 27 hours off charger with 24% or something left.  It wasn't all idol time either, words w friends and all kinds of app searching and internet use, some spotify and google music in there too.

battery is 100x better than my GS2's ever was.

[h1]HTC 'M4' allegedly captured, looks to be an HTC One mini[/h1]

By Alex Dobie   | Jun 05 2013 | 7:19 am  | 39 COMMENTS

m4leak.jpg

[h3]Smaller chassis and screen shown on a phone with a familiar design[/h3]
It's been a while since we've heard anything about the M4, the rumored mid-range variant of the the flagship HTC One  handset. Today the device seems to have cropped up on Estonian site Delfi.ee, in a number of images of varying quality.  The shots seem to confirm what's been rumored about the M4, specifically that it's a smaller version of the HTC One without the aluminum unibody. (Close-ups of the phone seem to show a much more plasticky-looking exterior.)

The site also claims to have a partial spec list for the M4, and lists a dual-core CPU, 2GB of RAM, a 4.3-inch 720p display, 16GB of storage and a 4MP HTC Ultrapixel camera. Software-wise, Android 4.2.2 is reported, and shots of the screen unsurprisingly show HTC's Sense 5 software in action. What's more, images of the phone's front face seem to confirm the presence of a pair of "BoomSound" front-facing speakers. An August launch at a €400 price point is also speculated.

If this is all legit, it looks like HTC  will be pitting the M4 against the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini  in the mid-to-high-end space. And assuming the specs are accurate, a 720p display would give the HTC device a clear edge over the qHD SuperAMOLED used in Samsung's Mini.

Source: Delfi.ee; via: Engadget

One Mini looks like a serious contender in the Mid-High range.  I definitely couldnt use that tho.  Shoot Im a Note 2 user so the HTC One felt like an iPhone in my hand lol.  So i already know the Mini would be waaayyy to small for me 
ohwell.gif

I might just get that one. I'm tired of waiting. Gotta have the black one.
pimp.gif
This. the Black One is so legit. Just wish tmobile would make it available but it doesn't look like its going to happen. hopefully this T6/One Max comes in black. 

Last edited:
I'm using it now for the first time. It seems pretty clean. I wish it had the option of 1 hand usage, which is the only thing that I prefer with the Samsung stock keyboard. Not too much different than swiftkey from a functionality standpoint. I'll give it a little time.

Plastic HTC One mini > Anondized HTC One.

Anondized phones build quality are awful. Black HTC One, One S, and the iPhone 5 look like **** after a couple weeks of use if your not rocking a case .

so im up for an upgrade for tmobile. i log onto the website to peep the phones and i see no phones discounted. called the rep and was told they dont offer discounts anymore on upgrades but instead they offer installments at retail..which was better according to them...whaaaaaaa!

not sure why tmobile would do that...looks like ill be going to best buy. im looking that the note 2.

Last edited:
Does anybody have a speaker dock for their android phone?

Just need it to charge the phone and play music at a nice quality. Any recommendations?

Is there any app or anything i can download to download songs from pandora and get unlimited skips. coming from an iphone i hade pandora downloader just wondering if theres anything like that for android.

Verizon needs to quit playing around and announce a definite release date for the HTC One already. Considered the S4 but after playing with it at the Verizon store, not as impressed as I was when I first came across the S3. Time to leave the iPhone world, been lurking this thread for some time, thanks for all the info.

Verizon needs to quit playing around and announce a definite release date for the HTC One already. Considered the S4 but after playing with it at the Verizon store, not as impressed as I was when I first came across the S3. Time to leave the iPhone world, been lurking this thread for some time, thanks for all the info.

VZW doesnt want a defective product plain and simple. They go super hard on testing devices before launching. Heck HTC isnt even admitting there is an issue with the camera glass cracking by itself that many are complaining about.

Picking my S4 up today. Gonna get into the rooting world. It's about damn time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom