• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How are dudes calling the note 3 ugly? It looks just like every other phone. It actually has a leather back... Interesting.

Last edited:
The watch isn't all that...Wouldn't say it's worth $300 either.

The Note 3 is dope. I guess the leather back gives more grip

i just got the nexus 4. and im not regretting it, but i always thought the sony z and now the z1 are fire :pimp:. z1 has 3k mAh battery. only thing, the screen itself is 5" but the phone is bigger than the LG G2.

thats why i like what google did with their phones. minimal bezel, and STILL has 4.7" screen, in a one handed design. perfect.
son...have u seen the mega in person? :x why samsung thought that would be a legit cellular device is beyond me. it looks absolutely ridiculous. in a bad way.

seriously, they are just pushing out **** without thinking it through, making a new phone/tablet or both at every inch of the ruler. next its gonna be 6.5, then 6.7. cmon its getting OD now. the avg human doesn't even have hands big enough to one hand the gs4. and girls generally have small hands. if you're a big guy with big hands than a note may not look foolish. but even for me, a mega is just absurd lol. who is gonna hold that up to their face?

It's beautiful and OD. Ignorant as hell and i love it. Held it this morning like a baby :smh: That bish may be copped. Gotdamb it's basically a Nexus 7 without the surrounding on the screen :lol:

The "smart watches" seem a little gimmicky, but I can't hate on Samsung for trying. They have more than enough money to throw around. Should be interesting.

i just got the nexus 4. and im not regretting it, but i always thought the sony z and now the z1 are fire :pimp:. z1 has 3k mAh battery. only thing, the screen itself is 5" but the phone is bigger than the LG G2.

thats why i like what google did with their phones. minimal bezel, and STILL has 4.7" screen, in a one handed design. perfect.
son...have u seen the mega in person? :x why samsung thought that would be a legit cellular device is beyond me. it looks absolutely ridiculous. in a bad way.

seriously, they are just pushing out **** without thinking it through, making a new phone/tablet or both at every inch of the ruler. next its gonna be 6.5, then 6.7. cmon its getting OD now. the avg human doesn't even have hands big enough to one hand the gs4. and girls generally have small hands. if you're a big guy with big hands than a note may not look foolish. but even for me, a mega is just absurd lol. who is gonna hold that up to their face?

It's beautiful and OD. Ignorant as hell and i love it. Held it this morning like a baby :smh: That bish may be copped. Gotdamb it's basically a Nexus 7 without the surrounding on the screen :lol:

well if u put it like that, ima let you cook :rofl:

moto x just came out for US Cellular. motorola/google is taking their ******G time releasing the tmobile version. :smh: :smh:

nexus 5...yea i can't see that phone lasting long with 2.3 quad core, LTE, 1080p, 5" screen with only 2700mAh. for all that should be at least 3 imo. im a fan of google engineering so maybe ill be surprised.

Last edited:
well if u put it like that, ima let you cook :rofl:

moto x just came out for US Cellular. motorola/google is taking their ******G time releasing the tmobile version. :smh: :smh:

nexus 5...yea i can't see that phone lasting long with 2.3 quad core, LTE, 1080p, 5" screen with only 2700mAh. for all that should be at least 3 imo. im a fan of google engineering so maybe ill be surprised.

I see them skimping on LTE (it will probably have LTE but not all bands) and Camera (as usual) along with storage to keep price 400 or under.

Something about Google's goal of making 4.4 "an amazing Android experience available to everyone" is a little discomforting for some reason.

I feel the same way, I've been looking forward to the next version but I have a feeling its not going to be what in hoping for

yall think the nexus 5 is gonna come on verizon?
WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP ASKING THIS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Google does not wanna deal with CDMA. CDMA is too much trouble, Galaxy Nexus on Sprint/Verzion proved that. If not for the Verizon/Sprint CDMA would be dead and gone.

It was really clear that there will be no more CDMA nexus devices when their are not Google Play CDMA devices.

i'm  looking to get a cell phone (haven't gotten one yet, and i'm 20 if that matters...) what's the best phone for beginners 

looking to pay between $25-$40 a month for my contract or whatever

...and if there is a cellphone thread somewhere, please link me to it...thanks in advance

Last edited:
Note 3 is a maybe, i like the G2 and One Maxx a lot more. HTC has spoiled me with sense 5.0 and Boomsound, and i was a Samsung guy too.

Back
Top Bottom