• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-mobile 30 a month for unlimited data and 500 minutes, I have wifi calling tho so i end up with about 400 minutes at the end of the month

Dropped my phone, now I can't see or use the screeen (you can see some lights light up but it's illegible) so obviously I'm going to do a turn in and get another one. However, how can I save my SMSs to the computer without use of the device screen? Kies for example, can't use it because you have to go into the app on the phone and again I can't see anything on the screen. I can usb into the phone the regular way just fine. Is there a desktop app that can go right into the folder that houses them and copy it until I get my new phone and put it on it when I do? It's a Verizon Galaxy Note 2 btw

Last edited:
What's the difference between the ringke slim and fusion?

Already shopping around for cases and screen protectors for the N5. Getting a diztronic case for sure and clarivue screen protector but wanna get other cases too.

i want to upgrade to the note 3 but there is not 4g lte service available for sprint in the DC. thank goodness i am on the sero plan

maryland passed a new cellphone/texting law. Now they will need to revise in and include smart watches lol

i'm going to be super disappointed if the nexus 5 has a 2300 mamp battery..

If you want that G2 bro go ahead and cop that thing , a stock KitKat ROM will available for it in no time after after the N5 drops . That camera , battery , and screen is definitely making me consider it as a serious alternative if the N5 doesn't come with a beastly battery , amazing camera , or a price I just can't refuse .

Last edited:
 [h1]HTC One Max leaks with a microSD card, removable back[/h1]
04 October, 2013 | Comments (28)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroidRumors

The HTC One Max  has leaked over in China sporting a removable back panel and a microSD card underneath. We've already seen a similar HTC One device, which also had a second SIM card but this HTC One Max appears to be single SIM.

We also get a new glance of the One Max next to a Samsung Galaxy Note 3  but the information says the HTC phablet has a 5.7" screen and not the rumored 5.9-incher along with 16 GB storage (and not 32 GB).

HTC One Max leaked photos

The HTC One Max may appear on October 17  officially and thus far is quoted as having the same 4 MP camera as the HTC One, Snapdragon 800 chip along with a fingerprint scanner on its back.

Source (in Chinese)

Probably gonna wait and see if I can come up on a used note 3 in the next few weeks. I just can't go into the store and drop 700

Chrome won't let me change tab windows by swiping from right to left or vice versa.
On note2. any ideas?

Chrome won't let me change tab windows by swiping from right to left or vice versa.
On note2. any ideas?

I usually have to be right on the edge to do that. The most recent update(I got it last night) has it working that you can swipe left to right from the address bar. It's a lot easier now.

If you want that G2 bro go ahead and cop that thing , a stock KitKat ROM will available for it in no time after after the N5 drops . That camera , battery , and screen is definitely making me consider it as a serious alternative if the N5 doesn't come with a beastly battery , amazing camera , or a price I just can't refuse .
the G2 is a cold blooded device, but its just not going to have the same dev community as the N5...

i really solely on other people to make my phone the way i want it... :lol:

a 2300 would be a huge disappointment... but who am i kidding...

i'll cop anyway. :frown:

Anybody know the correct LCD density on the s4? I flashed slim ROM and its at 361 but everything is to small its like tablet sized.

Back
Top Bottom