• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just picked this up.. I'm still in the car. I need a case asap.

Either that or one of those minimal cases. Def don't want to add too much bulk to an already large phone though.

I like the Ringke slim cases personally.

Phone is pretty damn quick.. I Just need to adjust some settings and put all the cuss words back in my vocab

Last edited:
Just had my first hands on with the 3. Interface is buttery smooth and the screen is brilliant. The back felt NOTHING like I expected. I thought it was going to be soft like leather but it's actually hard plastic :lol:

Last edited:
Makes sense. You know I had to get you on that.

I really want to try Tasker.

Here's a great link with Tasker how-to's and such: http://www.pocketables.com/2013/03/overview-of-pocketables-tasker-articles.html

Thanks a lot. Repped.

Either that or one of those minimal cases. Def don't want to add too much bulk to an already large phone though.

I like the Ringke slim cases personally.

I'm a fan of the Ringke slim as well. I'm using the Fusion right now though for my N4, but I have a navy slim. I got the mint colored one for the lady's S3, and she loves it.

Thanks a lot. Repped.
I'm a fan of the Ringke slim as well. I'm using the Fusion right now though for my N4, but I have a navy slim. I got the mint colored one for the lady's S3, and she loves it.

Yea I have the black slim for the S4 and I had the fusion and gave it to my friend who was looking for a decent case for his S4.

I also switch in the Spigen SGP Slim Armor and Neo Hybrid cases as well to change things up on my case.

Man I need to download and look at this Tasker app. I wanted to, but I read comments where people were saying it is difficult to setup. I just want ones to turn on WiFi/BT when I get int my car and arrive at home or something. Those should be basic ones shouldn't they?

Yea I have the black slim for the S4 and I had the fusion and gave it to my friend who was looking for a decent case for his S4.

I also switch in the Spigen SGP Slim Armor and Neo Hybrid cases as well to change things up on my case.

Man I need to download and look at this Tasker app. I wanted to, but I read comments where people were saying it is difficult to setup. I just want ones to turn on WiFi/BT when I get int my car and arrive at home or something. Those should be basic ones shouldn't they?

I'm kind of in the same boat as far as Tasker goes. I initially wanted it for simple things (and I still do) but after reading what it can do, I hope to continue to learn it and understand it. Here are a couple of other links I was able to dig up to provide some ideas on how great this thing can be:

http://lifehacker.com/5599116/how-to-turn-your-android-phone-into-a-fully+automated-superphone

http://lifehacker.com/show-us-your-best-tasker-actions-487360630

Android :pimp:

Playing with the note 3 all day.. I love this damn phone. Even coming from the note 2... Feels lighter and the screen is sick..... I haven't got everything into place yet, with apps, and what not.. But I enjoy doing it

Ok, I'm done being nice to yall, I'm demanding that you go download swipe pad hyperspace launcher from the play store. I gurantee that you will find it useful.

[h1]HTC: AT&T and T-Mobile Ones to receive Android 4.3 by mid-October, Verizon model by end of month[/h1]
Published: Yesterday at 3:00 PM
More by this editor
Alex Wagner  - Senior News Editor
 @PhoneDog_Alex

android  news  HTC One Black 32GB  HTC One Black 64GB  HTC One Metallic Blue  HTC One Red  HTC One Silver 32GB  HTC One Silver 64GB  AT&T  HTC  Sprint  T-Mobile  Verizon Wireless

comments

inShare

179441-blackhtcone.jpg

Hot on the heels of kicking off  the Sprint HTC One's Android 4.3 update rollout, HTC has taken to its Facebook page  to shed some light on when the other U.S. carrier-branded One models will get their own taste of 4.3. According to the post, the AT&T and T-Mobile variants of the HTC One should start seeing Android 4.3 "by mid-October," while the Verizon-flavored HTC One is expected to start receiving its own update by the end of October.

Kudos to HTC for being transparent about the One's update process. Obviously it's kind of a bummer that the U.S. carrier-branded HTC Ones didn't receive their Android 4.3 updates by the end of September as was originally planned, but the good news is that it looks like owners of those devices shouldn't have to wait too much longer to sink their teeth into the newest version of Jelly Bean. Stay tuned and I'll give you a shout once more precise rollout information becomes available.

Thanks, Jim!

Via Facebook: HTC USA

[h1]Nexus 5 to launch on October 30, possibly alongside Nexus 10[/h1]
03 October, 2013 | Comments (26)  | Post your comment

Tags: AndroidGoogleRumors

Following several leaked images  showing off Android 4.4 KitKat, there are rumors floating around that Google's latest Nexus offering made by LG, the Nexus 5, will go on sale on October 30. It's hypothesized that Android 4.4 KitKat could debut on the new Nexus smartphone.

This news comes alongside a leak suggesting that it could be accompanied by a new Nexus 10 tablet made by ASUS. The tablet's release date is still uncertain, though.

The new Nexus 5 has leaked  several  times  so far, hinting of a 1080p screen, Snapdragon 800 chipset with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory. Be sure to stick around to know all the latest on the Nexus 5.

Thanks, jery, for the tip!

Source

Back
Top Bottom