• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got $5 in Google Play credit from Kit Kat.
nthat.gif

I'm rooted and and have a cm ROM installed on my gsm galaxy nexus.

When kitkat releases will I get the ota update?

Alright, guys. I need some help again.

I'm trying to install this ROM (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2446861) but it says that I need TW Kernels. I have no idea how flashing kernels work and don't want to brick my phone.

I'm currently running AOKP 4.2.2 on my Sprint GS4. I have a backup of my 100% stock TW rom I made right after I rooted. I'm just trying to figure out this stuff out and sometimes I'm beyond confused :smh: truly humbling :lol:

Also make sure you triple wipe before you go back from aokp to tw

So what would the process be for me to flash this ROM? Do I need to go back to my TW rom and do something from there, or what? Thanks for your help.

[h1]Moto Maker rumored to hit Verizon Wireless on November 11[/h1]
05 October, 2013 | Comments (2)  | Post your comment

Tags: MotorolaAndroidRumors

As expected the AT&T exclusivity of the Moto Maker customization tool for the Moto X  is nearing an end. According to a @evleaks, Verizon Wireless will begin offering the service to its customers next month, on November 11.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Currently, Verizon customers interested in the Moto X can pick only between two color schemes – Woven White and Woven Black. It is needless to say that having the Moto Maker available will greatly increase the smartphone’s appeal.

You can take a look at the Moto Maker tool in our Moto X review over here.

That sucks fam. Hope you NAND your previous ROM

Go restore your TW ROM and flash from there and see what happens.

That sucks fam. Hope you NAND your previous ROM

Go restore your TW ROM and flash from there and see what happens.

I got it to work by flashing a different kernel. I've got three nandroids backed up so no worries.

[h1]$179 BLU Studio 5.5 now official with two SIM slots, quad-core CPU[/h1]
05 October, 2013 | Comments (38)  | Post your comment

Tags: BLUAndroid

BLU has announced its Studio 5.5 affordable smartphone, which offers a large screen and a quad-core CPU at a very attractive price point. It's built around a 5.5" TFT display with a resolution of 480 x 854 pixels, which makes for a pixel density of 178ppi.
gsmarena_001.jpg

Under the hood, the BLU Studio 5.5  packs a 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU and a PowerVR SGX544 GPU on the MediaTek MTM6589 platform. There's 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage, which is expandable via the microSD card slot. At the back, there's a 5MP shooter with an LED flash and 1080p video recording, while at the front sits a VGA camera.

Popping the battery cover reveals two SIM card slots as well as the 2,250mAh Li-Ion battery, which BLU says is good for up to 300 hours of standby or 4 hours of 3G talk time.

The Blu Studio 5.5 measures 157 x 79.5 x 9.5mm and weighs 184 grams. It runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, but BLU hasn't detailed its plans for future updates at this point.
gsmarena_002.jpg

Available win a number of bright colors including yellow, blue, red as well as black and white, the BLU Studio 5.5 will retail for $179 off-contract. You can grab it from Amazon and Best Buy in a couple of months.

Source  | Via

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom