• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I paid $180 to get my s3 screen repaired. :rolleyes it's apparently cause the glass is glued to the digitizer or something. I sent it directly to Samsung. local shops were charging even more.

there are ways to do it yourself by slowly melting the glue with a blow dryer or heat gun and peeling the glass off. if you have tools, patience, and skilled hands, it may be worth trying. not 100% sure it'll work for the s4 though. and a lot of people ruined their phone trying it.

Last edited:
I'm losing interest with Samsung with all these gimmicks. I have a s3 and I don't even use all the features that the phone has. Smh.

I'm losing interest with Samsung with all these gimmicks. I have a s3 and I don't even use all the features that the phone has. Smh.
Not only that the s--- they pulled with the N3 is unacceptable. I might be tripping but whatever dunno if I can roll with them ponies anymore

Samsung is one of the major phone makers who still has removable batteries.

As long as they Samsung keeps making Google Play Editions I will be happy.

Then this happened...

Popped up in the Play store a few hours ago then was pulled down.

The tech world is buzzing right now...

http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/17/4850738/nexus-5-google-play-store-price

Last edited:
In other news, held the Moto X for the first time ever while hitting up the local Best Buy for a microwave; I like it. I like it a lot.

Anyone here own it?

I rooted mine within 3 days of owning it. Been rocking stock ever since. Considering actually getting a TouchWiz ROM though to use that Multi-Window feature. How useful do you actually find that to be?

@ af1 1982 - similar rubbery back, but a slimmer, more compact frame. These thin bezels (the X, and next up, the Nexus 5) are going to be nice...I'm all for the larger screen in a manageable form factor.

Last edited:
@ af1 1982 - similar rubbery back, but a slimmer, more compact frame. These thin bezels (the X, and next up, the Nexus 5) are going to be nice...I'm all for the larger screen in a manageable form factor.
I feel you. I feel like theyre starting to take that same general shape. 

I can't wait for the smartwatch that uses that flexible screen.  I imagine it as a Nike fuelband but the entire band is a screen. :wow:

Then this happened...

Popped up in the Play store a few hours ago then was pulled down.

The tech world is buzzing right now...

http://www.theverge.com/2013/10/17/4850738/nexus-5-google-play-store-price
Man I have a Nexus 4 but still I want it. :smokin $350 so a $300 version might exist and even still that beats anything out

How is the Nexus 4? The 5 looks definitely promising.

Great phone

Fast, Takes nice pictures, decent battery, good dev community and Actual OS updates like a phone should get

Last edited:
I have a N4, and save for the camera (pictures are washed out and dull, but can work with a little bit of editing), I love it. Awesome phone.

I just bought mine a few months back and I'm thinking, at that price, I may cop the 5 as well. Hopefully, this time they get the optics right.

Back
Top Bottom