• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dropped my One several times. Still pristine. Wouldn't use a case either. Probably make the phone heat up even faster :lol:

Dropped my One several times. Still pristine. Wouldn't use a case either. Probably make the phone heat up even faster :lol:
The one gets HOT.. And it gets hot fast. That's a thing I hate. I don't know maybe it was just my phone but that thing got hot a few minutes into a YouTube video

My G2 came in today. Wow this thing is nice!

Still have my One tho, naked ever since i got yhe Dbrands skin on it.

Last edited:
Lol y'all crazy not using cases. Just put a case on your phone then when you want to upgrade sell your phone that's in perfect condition and you'll get the most amount of money for it. I recently sold a 4s a few months back for 300 just cause it was flawless. Then used that money to cop an s4 and Gave the 5 to my girl. Phones pretty much buy themselfs.

My G2 came in today. Wow this thing is nice!

Still have my One tho, naked ever since i got yhe Dbrands skin on it.
nice g2 pick up

dat black one though 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
 repped

checked that joint out at the sprint store again earlier...bout ready to settle for dem struggle 2g speeds just to have that phone 
mean.gif

Lol y'all crazy not using cases. Just put a case on your phone then when you want to upgrade sell your phone that's in perfect condition and you'll get the most amount of money for it. I recently sold a 4s a few months back for 300 just cause it was flawless. Then used that money to cop an s4 and Gave the 5 to my girl. Phones pretty much buy themselfs.
thats because you sold an iPhone.  iPhone is really the only great resell phone.  Samsungs are getting up there too, but guaranteed if you tryna resell any other phone not iPhone or galaxy, you not getting all your money back.

I feel like The One had no I was seeing if you can do a quick comparison

Yeah the One is definitely lag free 100% been using them both side by side and i honestly dont see any lag on the G2.

Is there no root or anything for the N3?

I can't get jiggy with that

ATT has a locked bootloader so you cant do **** with that. One of the main reasons i passed on the N3. You can get a TMO version tho as its bootloader isnt locked and it works perfectly with ATT LTE too. There is root for the N3, just no ROMs for now.

:smh: does that mean I got to roll with the g2 which I just bashed those dew dew looking buttons in the back :smh: I'm getting something this weekend. I like my girls 5 and don't mind the size but I don't know if I'm ready to leave my swype and textra and maxthon fams

Anyone with the G2 how's the battery.. I've heard good things from reviewers but what about se nters how is it in real world action

Last edited:
It's sounding like the G2 is godbody.
i agree, but i do wish all phones had front facing speakers like the One.  When will this be the standard?  They're not just phones anymore, haven't been for years, multimedia devices need good sound.  Dont like cupping the speakers in every other phone

It's sounding like the G2 is godbody.
i agree, but i do wish all phones had front facing speakers like the One.  When will this be the standard?  They're not just phones anymore, haven't been for years, multimedia devices need good sound.  Dont like cupping the speakers in every other phone
All of this. especially the bolded.

Low-key wish I didn't use my upgrade on the 5s and instead gotten a G2. I was so close to the G2 but I just wasn't sure about LG quality and Verizon's support for updates. 

Low-key wish I didn't use my upgrade on the 5s and instead gotten a G2. I was so close to the G2 but I just wasn't sure about LG quality and Verizon's support for updates. 
Famb

That 5s is still in demand.. If you want the G2 sell the iphone I'm pretty sure you can sell it and use that money to cop a G2 hell you might even find a guy to trade.

N3 out of question now that I went to xda and seen the note 3 section :x

I was debating between 5s and G2 even though I think buttons on the back is dew dew the knock knock feature sounds legit and they already got a few roms out for that joint

Last edited:
Famb

That 5s is still in demand.. If you want the G2 sell the iphone I'm pretty sure you can sell it and use that money to cop a G2 hell you might even find a guy to trade.

N3 out of question now that I went to xda and seen the note 3 section
sick.gif

I was debating between 5s and G2 even though I think buttons on the back is dew dew the knock knock feature sounds legit and they already got a few roms out for that joint
I am really considering it. But the integration of my 5s with my ipad and macbook are soooooooooo damn convenient for school. I might cop a G2 as a toy and keep the iphone

Battery on G2 is as good as the Note 2 i had, only has like 200mah less than the note 3. A phone this size with a 3000mah battery is insane tho, you wont have ANY problems getting through the day with this.

Back
Top Bottom