• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
32GB is probably $399.

It is.

I think I might be all in for the 32GB N5 as long as it's at least well optimized software-wise to get the most out of the battery (I'm assuming that 2300 mAh battery is a reality) and the camera isn't trash.

From that picture of the N5 it looks like Google hangouts is the main messaging app. That's a good a good sign as far as SMS/MMS integration. Man I have the s4 but might have to note the bullet and cop a N5 32gb and let the lady use the S4

Yeah if I can get 320 for my HTC One I am in. I want to see some reviews though and make sure that it works and can be easily activated on Sprint. I am not trying to get caught up in some misunderstanding with these radios.

Yeah if I can get 320 for my HTC One I am in. I want to see some reviews though and make sure that it works and can be easily activated on Sprint. I am not trying to get caught up in some misunderstanding with these radios.

Same as me if I can get 320-350 for.my.gs4 and can activate it easy on sprint IMA go for it

I'm ready, especially if the 32gb comes with bigger battery like reported the other day.
If not 16gb will work, I got a 64gb sd card to insert.

Will sell my Galaxy S3 for like 250 or so

I'm ready, especially if the 32gb comes with bigger battery like reported the other day.

insert into where?
highly unlikely those bastards will put a microSD card this time :smh:

insert into where?

yea it was rumored that the N5 will get an sd card slot but i also doubt it.

Will probably sell the N4 to get the N5 b/c i just seen this pic

Last edited:

insert into where?

Yeah, I was like what, you're expecting expandable storage from a Nexus? :lol:

I thought about selling my S3 (been cased up and screen protected from day 1; it's pristine) to offset the costs, but I think I'll just treat this like a Birthday present to myself and put my S3 up as a back-up phone.

Someone on another blog jokingly put this as Google's next Tweet:

:lol:

Last edited:

Bros... I'm sick right now.  Just broke the screen on my GS4.

What are my options? I don't think I paid for that fugazzi seeming verizon insurance either.
mean.gif
just curious, did you have a case on it?
No.  I have a case for it but took it off the other night to wipe down the phone and get dust and particles out of the case and forgot to put it back on... Went looking for it 2 nights ago and couldn't find the case.

Then dropped it getting out of the car yesterday.
tired.gif

Bros... I'm sick right now.  Just broke the screen on my GS4.

What are my options? I don't think I paid for that fugazzi seeming verizon insurance either. :smh:

just curious, did you have a case on it?
No.  I have a case for it but took it off the other night to wipe down the phone and get dust and particles out of the case and forgot to put it back on... Went looking for it 2 nights ago and couldn't find the case.

Then dropped it getting out of the car yesterday. |I

sorry to hear that man, hopefully they wouldn't charge you 325 to fix it.

And that's why as long as life remains as unpredictable as it is and mistakes happen, I'll always have a REAL case on my babies. :lol:

Sorry to hear that though man, I hope you can find a repair shop that could do the replacement for a reasonable price. If not, that Nexus 5 or a Nexus 4 might be in your future.

Last edited:
Is the lcd busted on your s4 man? or is it just the screen cracked?

there are some repair services on ebay for >$100...

Maybe you could find out if one of those guys are local.

Is the lcd busted on your s4 man? or is it just the screen cracked?

there are some repair services on ebay for >$100...

Maybe you could find out if one of those guys are local.
Its just the glass.

screen is 100% working thankfully however the bottom right the glass is all F'ed up word to Bill Hader bloody fingers.

Couple of long cracks that go the length of the glass to the top of the phone as well.

Still usable but keeps chipping small small chunks of glass off....

Back
Top Bottom