• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Here is what I got for battery life with my G2...moderate use for most of the day. Sent a bunch of texts,emails and watched about 10~15 youtube videos.

Low-key wish I didn't use my upgrade on the 5s and instead gotten a G2. I was so close to the G2 but I just wasn't sure about LG quality and Verizon's support for updates. 
Famb

That 5s is still in demand.. If you want the G2 sell the iphone I'm pretty sure you can sell it and use that money to cop a G2 hell you might even find a guy to trade.

N3 out of question now that I went to xda and seen the note 3 section :x

I was debating between 5s and G2 even though I think buttons on the back is dew dew the knock knock feature sounds legit and they already got a few roms out for that joint
whats wrong with the note 3?

^nothing wrong with the N3 if you keep it stock..

But me personally the first thing I do is root and rom my new phones.. I went to the XDA Note 3 Android Development section and seen 0 post I thought it was a glitch.. it twas not.

If you keep it stock and there is nothing wrong with that because the phone is great, huge screen & great battery. That's just not what I do when I buy Android devices.

The G2 I can't do the buttons in the back.. I tried to consider it strongly last night but I can't.. even with the knock knock feature. I think I'm just gonna cop a 5s and buy the N5 when it comes out 
ohwell.gif
 the specs on the N5 checks out just need the battery to be 2700mAh and it's an insta robocop. 3000+ like the G2 or N3 is even better

Last edited:
Carver. U just gotta try it out. The back buttons make me kinda iffy too. But don't knock it til u try it famb.

22hrs on da G2 :wow: :x :smh:

I remember when the One had this kinda hype :lol: :pimp:

Carver. U just gotta try it out. The back buttons make me kinda iffy too. But don't knock it til u try it famb.

22hrs on da G2
eek.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

I remember when the One had this kinda hype
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
You right.. you right 
laugh.gif

I might go mess around with it after work today.. also I was wondering say CM came to the G2 will the knock knock feature still be availabe. If I remember correctly you tend to lose some of those gimmicky features when you flash roms that aren't based around the stock version. That knock knock isn't a gimmick to me cause that is all I would use. I'm also glad I don't use cases or else that would be one ugly *** case with a massive hole in the back for that stuff.

Last edited:
Once a ROM is flashed. All that stock ish is gone Lol.

That double tap feature is mad convenient.

The thing is on CM-based ROMs its gonna be a pain to reach around the back to turn it on :smh: :x

Nothing that a kernel can't fix though. One tap while the screen off.

It's already a pain turning on my Nexus7, gotta reach all around da side tryna turn it on.

Last edited:
Once a ROM is flashed. All that stock ish is gone Lol.

That double tap feature is mad convenient.

The thing is on CM-based ROMs its gonna be a pain to reach around the phone try a turn it on :smh:

It's already a pain turning on my Nexus7, gotta reach all around da side tryna turn it on.

why arent you using a kernel that supports sweep2wake or doubletap2wake like elementalx?

Last edited:
I gotta get this S3 off so I can switch to T-Mob. They want $300 down payment on the G2, which is fine but no sense of hanging onto a phone I'm never going to use once I switch....or I just wait it out with AT&T and pay nothing but taxes....decisions.

carver carver it literally took me a day to get used to the buttons on the back :lol: plus I use the knock knock feature almost exclusively and I use the volume control buttons on my headphones anyways.

It actually took me longer to get used to the N2 side power button for some reason

[h1]Samsung Galaxy S5 rumored to feature an eye-scanning sensor[/h1]
17 October, 2013 | Comments (30)  | Post your comment

Tags: SamsungAndroidRumors

Hot on the heels on the rumors  from the past  week, another bit of information emerged, potentially shedding light on the specs of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5. Reportedly, the next generation of the popular smartphone will come with and eye-scanning sensor.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The abovementioned feature will give users the opportunity to unlock their smartphone with their eyes. Samsung is allegedly already hard at work on the high-security bit of tech, though there’s no word on how it is going to work.

Should the rumor pan out to be true, the Samsung Galaxy S5 will feature significantly higher-level security than the current crop of fingerprint sensor equipped device such as the iPhone 5s  and the HTC One max. We do however, recommend that you take the news with a large grain of salt at this point in time.

Source

Samsung S6 rumored to have fart sensor.

it must suck to work at their tech development department. "marketing wants us to do what? put in an eye-scanning sensor? why can't we spend our time developing features that people would actually use? oh, so we can talk about it in commercials? does it even need to be functional then?"

Bros... I'm sick right now.  Just broke the screen on my GS4.

What are my options? I don't think I paid for that fugazzi seeming verizon insurance either.
mean.gif

1)Take it to a phone repair shop and get it fixed for about $100

2)Sell it for parts/not working on eBay. There's a market for cracked screen phones. Cop a new one

3)Don't go through VZW, they won't fix it for you since you don't have that insurance. But if they do decide to fix it, they'll charge up the ***.

1)Take it to a phone repair shop and get it fixed for about $100
2)Sell it for parts/not working on eBay. There's a market for cracked screen phones. Cop a new one
3)Don't go through VZW, they won't fix it for you since you don't have that insurance. But if they do decide to fix it, they'll charge up the ***.
they wanted 325 to fix my Note 2

Wait what?

They usually charge $100 for broken screens on iPhones. Figured it would be cheaper for Samsungs. 

Wait what?

They usually charge $100 for broken screens on iPhones. Figured it would be cheaper for Samsungs. 
nah man, its fairly simple to change iphone screens.

when it comes to android or rather samsung and htc phones...you have to take the entire phone apart. every single piece. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom