• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^No doubt.. I'm sort of in the same boat when it came to that stuff.. Plus I always sucked at it(theming) and i never used much widgets besides the weather ones. I just needed a phone to do the simple things right out the box. Every time I got a new android I went straight to xda :pimp:

And dr funk safari is pretty good on iOS 7 I used to use chrome.. In fact I downloaded chrome right when I got the phone as well as google maps. I gave safari a shot and it's all I use now I deleted chrome from my phone :lol: still ain't good as maxthon the goat browser I don't care what anyone says

Last edited:
I just can't deal with iOS. I hate Safari, can't sideload, can't choose default apps, not as functional in terms of what it can do like Android.

I will always give credit to Apple in terms of build quality. Obviously it's unmatched (except maybe the One). But Apple just doesn't seem to be doing much in terms of the software. iOS is just a fresh coat of paint. I don't know that it's improved the phone's functionality or practicality.

Co-sign. iOS/iPhones do a lot of things beautifully, but the fact that they restrict EVERYTHING makes me stick with Android based on principle.

I'm not much of a themer (I use the stock launcher), but I can't deal with iOS's keyboard especially with how narrow the iPhone screens are. Not being able to use third-party keyboards is ridiculous.

^definitely miss swiftkey :frown: mainly the swype even though the prediction was good as well

I honestly don't have much problems typing on the iphone keyboard.. The auto correct is very good.. And i don't remember if it always learned new words or not but it's nice that It learns words that I type more than once. If it did not, this joint would have been thrown on craigslist

Last edited:
anyone know any alarm clock apps that'll turn on the phone when it's off? probably my 4th time getting to work late because I was charging the phone when it was dead, fell asleep and forgot to turn it on for my alarm to go off. :smh:

Don't hate Apple, they make solid devices. I just hate their fan base, especially the stans who treat it like a cult. And the people who trash Android without ever using it.

Heads up nt FAM, bestbuy is offering $100 off most smart phones including the note 3, 5s and a bunch more. They're offering the G2 for $0. Only for new lines tho

[h1]$14 million worth of LG G2s stolen[/h1]
5 hours ago by  Peter42  comments

At around 6:30pm a driver stopped at a truck stop in Gary, Indiana for a quick break and when he came back he found his truck missing. The cargo he was driving? 22,500 LG G2  phones headed to Sprint stores in Louisville, Kentucky.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Indiana and Illinois state police along with the FBI have launched an investigation.

Phone heists are nothing new – though it’s usually an iPhone that’s the target. However, in the iPhone cases it was a couple of hundred units worth around $100,000  in one case and £100,000  in the other.

An LG G2 off contract costs $630 new so this heist was worth about $14 million.

Will phone heists become the 21st century equivalent of the bank robbery? Maybe not, but the Indiana market is probably about to be flooded with cheap G2s.

Source

Heads up nt FAM, bestbuy is offering $100 off most smart phones including the note 3, 5s and a bunch more. They're offering the G2 for $0. Only for new lines tho

THANK YOU BROTHER...about to hit the local bb and get this g2 refunded that i bought last week :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

:lol: I mentioned wanting something with a big battery and expandable storage the the note fit the bill so I got it probably just keep it stock as of right now.

Kind of annoying I can't text iPhone users right now cause it thinks I'm still on imessage and only works when they turn off imessage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom