• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Galay note 10.1 is 599 for a 32GB 
indifferent.gif

If you don't want to sign a new contract and love stock android.. you can't go wrong with the N5

im gonna re up on a new 2 year contract. tmobile has always been great for me in my area.

n5 is lookin good though. the nexus one was by far my best phone experience straight out of the box.

Think I may just bite the bullet and cop the N5 if I can't get my bloody paws on a G2.

Trying to get a new phone without paying retail is a ***** sometimes.

iPad is king but, Windows 8 tablets are close with more functionality and full OS.

I use my Surface RT all the time now love this thing. I barely even use my PC any more. I was close to buying nexus 7 too glad I didnt..

Quick...someone convince me that the Note 3 isn't too big. I love the size of the screen and the specs are amazing. Must be a beast of a phone. I'm coming from a galaxy nexus and that thing was HUGE when I got it. Looks small now. But i'll be using the Note 3 as my one and only phone, every day, in pocket, and in hand. IS IT TOO BIG?

Quick...someone convince me that the Note 3 isn't too big. I love the size of the screen and the specs are amazing. Must be a beast of a phone. I'm coming from a galaxy nexus and that thing was HUGE when I got it. Looks small now. But i'll be using the Note 3 as my one and only phone, every day, in pocket, and in hand. IS IT TOO BIG?

Youll be good bro.

At first it will seem to big.

But once you get used to it, it will feel like any other phone.

I went from a GS3 to a Note 2 and after about a month the GS3 just felt small....

Im currently on a GS4 since my Note 2 broke and this was before the Note 3 came out, but thinking of getting the Note 3 in the next couple of weeks.

Id say go for it.

Went from a Gnex to a 5s. 5s seems way too small since I got huge hands and whenever I use my Gnex as an MP3 player in the gym, it feels big but fits perfectly in my hand

Bro I was holding my coworkers note2 cause she asked me to help her with something that joint felt massive after going to a 4in screen :lol:

[COLOR=#red]I agree with the posters in here. At first the Note line of phones seem massive, but you get used to it shortly. I'm staying Note here on out.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom