• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moto X Officially Drops To $99.99 On Contract On AT&T's Moto Maker ($149 For 32GB Version), Sprint, And US Cellular

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/1...-149-for-32gb-version-sprint-and-us-cellular/

This is really what it should have been to start with. The Moto X is a pretty darn good phone but it could never justify the $199 launch price. Hopefully more people consider it now.
Agree.. They'd been way better off launching at 99 because it is a very good phone.. There were just more out there for the same price like the one or s4. Even if it is better most people aren't getting the moto x over either of those

Last edited:
i want the samsung gear. sucks that so far its only for the note 3 and then at&t and verizon. no sprint. i wanna be like **** tracy on dem hoze

i want the samsung gear. sucks that so far its only for the note 3 and then at&t and verizon. no sprint. i wanna be like **** tracy on dem hoze

The Gear is on Sprint...went into the sprint store a couple weeks ago and one of the employees was showing it off to me.

Not a fan of the Note line. The S4 is te perfect size IMO but this dude next to me in class had the N3. Man that thing is mean. I love the rectangular shape with the chrome edges. Leather back reminds me if the old Blackberry Bolds

Not a fan of the Note line. The S4 is te perfect size IMO but this dude next to me in class had the N3. Man that thing is mean. I love the rectangular shape with the chrome edges. Leather back reminds me if the old Blackberry Bolds
Did you end up taking that trade?

Did you end up taking that trade?

I haven't heard back from the dude. It was going to be near my girls school which is where I'm going this weekend but I think the deal fell through. Oh well. With this mavericks update, it makes 100% sense to keep my iPhone

That mavericks update is awesome. Syncs with my ipad and ipod seamlessly :wow:

Makes your Mac feel like you've undsd it.

Exactly man. I upgraded from snow leopard lol.

I actually prefer windows in terms of productivity so I've been using my schools computer lab a lot. But I'm definitely going to start using my MBP for school again now that mavericks has been awesome for me.

That's the thing I love about this thread. Unbiased love for technology period, regardless of who makes it. I have a 5s and I still love android, I frequent this thread more than the 5s thread lol

Word. Ppl stil tryna cop dem 5Ss in that thread. Hardly any pics though. That Gold is :x :pimp:

Yeah we unbiased here. We got luv for em all.

It's because we're not lames.

Google/HTC/Samsung/LG/etc. aren't paying (most of) us to blindly rep their product. What's the benefit of trashing the "other side"? :lol:

I got a 5s you want pics of it tets :lol:

Will most likely cop da N5 as well cause I still got love for android and will own another one down the line even though I don't mind what I'm currently using

Last edited:
I got a 5s you want pics of it tets :lol:

Will most likely cop da N5 as well cause I still got love for android and will own another one down the line even though I don't mind what I'm currently using

Yep, me and carver are on the same exact page

Copped the 5S but keeping da N4 for backup. Google done waited too long to take my $
laugh.gif
...ah well i'll cop next year.

I'm just outright not a fan of iOS. No matter what screen size they make it, the most I ever want to do with a new iPhone is play with it for an hour.

Still miss my textra, maxthon, swype text :frown:

I know it gets boring.. But it honestly does the little things better like browsing the internet is butter smooth always, apps, everything there is no lag. I can have a million apps running and no hiccup. Also the battery is actually really good once you turn on reduced motion and turn off background app refresh bs. I get through my workday no problem.. Also this biatch charges faster than a mug. If I need to throw it on the charger quick I'll get over 50-60% in like half an hour

The problem comes when you want to customize things.. Things like different launchers, keyboards, widgets. If you're huge into that you'll definitely not like iOS. I like em both they both got pros and cons. Like I said I'll most likely guy the N5 and use whichever I like more :lol:

Last edited:
I mean those Winterboard and Cydia apps are still out there right? You can definitely customize the look if they are.

Here's the case I copped for my note 2. It's 2 different materials, regular rubber around the corners, and the piece with the holes is some type of soft plastic that I hated because it was od dry and caused my hands to dry out. Almost like nike dri fit or something crazy like that. After a week of use I guess it softened up a bit. I really like it tho.

Last edited:
I mean those Winterboard and Cydia apps are still out there right? You can definitely customize the look if they are.
I believe for the older iOS.. Ios 7 I don't think you can jailbreak yet

Sooper I had a case similar to that on my note 2 before I gave it to my sister when I returned that thing for a one

Last edited:
I just can't deal with iOS. I hate Safari, can't sideload, can't choose default apps, not as functional in terms of what it can do like Android.

I will always give credit to Apple in terms of build quality. Obviously it's unmatched (except maybe the One). But Apple just doesn't seem to be doing much in terms of the software. iOS is just a fresh coat of paint. I don't know that it's improved the phone's functionality or practicality.

Still miss my textra, maxthon, swype text :frown:

I know it gets boring.. But it honestly does the little things better like browsing the internet is butter smooth always, apps, everything there is no lag. I can have a million apps running and no hiccup. Also the battery is actually really good once you turn on reduced motion and turn off background app refresh bs. I get through my workday no problem.. Also this biatch charges faster than a mug. If I need to throw it on the charger quick I'll get over 50-60% in like half an hour

The problem comes when you want to customize things.. Things like different launchers, keyboards, widgets. If you're huge into that you'll definitely not like iOS. I like em both they both got pros and cons. Like I said I'll most likely guy the N5 and use whichever I like more :lol:
I lost the feel to customize my phone, that's why I went with the 5s. I just wanted something simple to use and has good battery. I don't do much on my phone but text and check emails.

Back
Top Bottom