• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, you took your 5S back? I remember someone else was having those same iMessage issues like two pages ago. Guess Apple wants the last laugh :lol:

Oh, you took your 5S back? I remember someone else was having those same iMessage issues like two pages ago. Guess Apple wants the last laugh :lol:
Yeah, though I liked it.. I was running out of space from all my video recording.. I got mad videos of my little boy and that joint filled up quick :lol: if I had gotten the 64gb I'd a probably kept it cause it was a solid phone.. Can't really really say nothing bad about it

[COLOR=#red]Even when I worked for Apple and we had $250 off of an iPhone 5 plus %25 off I didn't buy one. I really really dislike iPhones. I do however prefer iPads over Android/Nexus tablets though.

Best combo is Android Flagship phone of your choice and an iPad. Hope you like the Note 3 Carver.[/COLOR]

I'm so sold on this damn note 3. Now the real question is will it be tolerable with the zerolemon extended battery. It's pretty thick but 9300 mAh has me drooling. I hate budgeting screen usage with brightness...or not using the phone at all...to conserve it for more use later in the day. I currently have a 3700 mAh battery in my Galaxy Nexus and it's awesome. I got used to the thickness quick. 

Thanks, just downloaded the new SwiftKey beta so I can use the smaller keyboard for easier one handed swype texting :lol:

Here's how the keyboard looks now :lol:

Just transferring over all my pics and videos now

Last edited:
Copped the G2.

I can't see the note 3 being worth twice the cost.
isn't it only 100 more?

Anyway there is absolutely nothing wrong with that choice that's a great phone as well.. I just couldn't do the buttons in the back as u have mentioned a million times in this thread

:lol: I mentioned wanting something with a big battery and expandable storage the the note fit the bill so I got it probably just keep it stock as of right now.

Kind of annoying I can't text iPhone users right now cause it thinks I'm still on imessage and only works when they turn off imessage

:lol: like you have a choice...stupid att and they're locked bootloaders

You right :lol: I mentioned that as well as I reason why I ain't getting the note :lol: ended up getting it anyway :smh: expandable storage was was a big deal to me

You right :lol: I mentioned that as well as I reason why I ain't getting the note :lol: ended up getting it anyway :smh: expandable storage was was a big deal to me

i almost know that feel, i was pretty much out the door with a N3 but i cant do that stock stuff man. Once they do unlock it tho and if the Nexus is wack, im getting a N3...maybe

Bruh back on dem keyboards and Maxathon again :smokin

couldn't eem stay away huh...
Yessir.. Don't know what they did with maxthon while I was gone but it's bunz on the note 3 :smh:

i almost know that feel, i was pretty much out the door with a N3 but i cant do that stock stuff man. Once they do unlock it tho and if the Nexus is wack, im getting a N3...maybe
Hopefully they do but I bought it knowing I'm most likely gonna have to keep it stock as is

Copped the G2.

I can't see the note 3 being worth twice the cost.
isn't it only 100 more?

Anyway there is absolutely nothing wrong with that choice that's a great phone as well.. I just couldn't do the buttons in the back as u have mentioned a million times in this thread

Naw it's 150 from Verizon vs 300 for the Note 3.

I figure if I hate it I'll just return it and cop the note.

I just ready to get rid of this damn iPhone.

Thanks, just downloaded the new SwiftKey beta so I can use the smaller keyboard for easier one handed swype texting :lol:

Here's how the keyboard looks now :lol:

Just transferring over all my pics and videos now

I've been waiting for SwiftKey to make a one handed keyboard for the longest. Where is the beta version? I didn't find it in the play store

Nvm, find it in the site :pimp: bout time they got it right!

Last edited:
My YouTube app was acting glitch for a second. When I clicked a video, instead of playing automatically, a box would pop up and ask if I wanted to play or add to TV queue. Also when the video started playing, the it was dim with a square logo in front. Possibly because I had my cars aux cable connected maybe, and it discourages the driver from being distracted? But how would it distinguish that from headphones?

My YouTube app was acting glitch for a second. When I clicked a video, instead of playing automatically, a box would pop up and ask if I wanted to play or add to TV queue. Also when the video started playing, the it was dim with a square logo in front. Possibly because I had my cars aux cable connected maybe, and it discourages the driver from being distracted? But how would it distinguish that from headphones?

There's probably a slight difference in signal from standard headphones and a car stereo. Cool as **** that Google would have a small detail like that.

Just watched The Internship. Even though that thing is a 1.5 advertisement, I want an android phone again now haha

Back
Top Bottom