• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Came up on a T-mobile Note 3 today. Switching over from a iPhone 4s so far the learning curve is tricky but I'm starting to pick it up. I still have the 4s as well for another couple months. After like an hour of playing with my note I picked my iPhone up and it felt like a kids toy it was so weird.

Looks like mad NTers copped Notes within the last couple weeks I'm def gonna be looking for help with this thing.

Was able to cop an HTC One for 325. Would you guys consider this a good deal? Thinking I could have gotten a lower price.

Last edited:
Came up on a T-mobile Note 3 today. Switching over from a iPhone 4s so far the learning curve is tricky but I'm starting to pick it up. I still have the 4s as well for another couple months. After like an hour of playing with my note I picked my iPhone up and it felt like a kids toy it was so weird.

[COLOR=#red]Note 3 :smokin glad you liking it brother. If anything it's a change for you so that should be refreshing.[/COLOR]

My MicroSD card got corrupted today and deleted more than half of my music files. It was a no name. Going to get a brand name tomorrow. Read on Android Central that Samsung phones/tablets have caused this to happen? How true is this? Owner of a Galaxy SIII.

man... i went into an ATT and was on the note 3 for a while...

i see while yall dig it so much. that phone is COLD BLOODED.

a lot thinner than the note 1 and 2..

beautiful screen... i can just imagine watching netflix or running multiple apps on the screen...

oh yeah... #teamnexus... where yall at?

:pimp:

Listen all of you.... and @Carver
hit them dots under the pic, it's the link

Apex Launcher
iOS7 icons
UCCW to use the statusbar, download the uzip and place it into your phone storage (NOT SD CARD) under UltimateCustomClock Widget folder
On you homescreen, press and hold and select widgets, scroll down to UCCW 4x1, tap it.
Open at the top, find the iOS7 Statusbar, select it and place it at the top of the screen and resize it.

If it's off, then resize your screen
-Menu/Apex Settings
-Portrait Grid should be 9x6
-Horizontal and Vertical margins should be set to none
-Icon size 125
-Hide notification bar checked
-Hide shadows checked
-Hide icon labels checked

to apply dock
-Menu/Apex Settings
-Dock Settings
-Dock Background
-Custom
-Find the dock in your pic gallery, select it
-Icon size 125%
-Uncheck Show indicator
-Check Hide dock divider

Behaviour Settings
-Swipe Up=Show app drawer
-Swipe Down=Toggle Statusbar
-Two finger swipe up=Search
That should be everything.
smokin.gif
Will this work with Nova? I already paid for it.

Anyone try 8sms?

It seems pretty good.. simple. I like simple. It's pretty much the AOSP messaging app 

Maybe this is what I love about Android.. So many options when it comes to 3rd party keyboards, messaging, everything!

Last edited:
Any browsers i can dl to play flash on my nexus 7 tablet? I have my yahoo fantasy draft tonight but chrome, dolphin, and opera aren't compatible.

Any browsers i can dl to play flash on my nexus 7 tablet? I have my yahoo fantasy draft tonight but chrome, dolphin, and opera aren't compatible.
I drafted from stock browser for football they had a lite version if you go to the site

And sooper I'm with you.. Not even showing off the phone or anything it just feels way better naked

Last edited:
I'm getting really impatient waiting for this Nexus 5 to drop. My Gnex feels like my old 56k connection in terms of lag now. Can't even scroll down NT without a gif nearly crashing my.browser.

^
Thanks. I'll find a stock browser file and install it and see if it works. Not sure why yahoo offers drafting on their football app but not basketball.

Back
Top Bottom