• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interested to see how the Ara concept pans out.

Just got the Twonky Beam app and I'm constantly amazed at what these phones can do. Wireless HD streaming to my TV. Future is now

Last edited:
So I got the n4. Is the n5 worth the upgrade
I was hungry for the nexus 5...

All the leaks and dates were driving me IP the wall... So I just copped a second nexus 4...

Now that the 2300 mahp battery is confirmed... I'm not too sure about making the jump...

The nexus 4 is smooth as butter, 16gb suits me just fine, I already have LTE on T-Mobile rocking, battery gets me through the day...

And I have a plethora of customizable ROMs seeing as how the development community is mature...

To finish, my phone still has an an allure... Yambs be all "what's that"... Not an iPhone or galaxy...

But just as cold blooded... :pimp:

I'm no rush to cop a nexus 5 because of these reason...

I think it's definitely worth the upgrade considering you can sell the N4 and get the N5 for even cheaper than it already is. Half the price of most phones out there off contract while still being a flagship phone, can't beat it

I'm sure this has been bought up or asked a lot before but...

I'm a long time iPhone user and I'm seriously contemplating picking up the galaxy note 3. What are some of the things I could do or put on the note 3 to ease the switch over from the iPhone? For example, iMessage and group messaging and everything else that I'm so used to on the iPhone.

I'm a long time iPhone user and I'm seriously contemplating picking up the galaxy note 3. What are some of the things I could do or put on the note 3 to ease the switch over from the iPhone? For example, iMessage and group messaging and everything else that I'm so used to on the iPhone.
so you want an iPhone...

That's not an iPhone?

The syncing with all my devices is the thing that gets me with my iPhone. But you can do this with google chrome, gmail. There are apps like iMessage but that's where apple really has google beat. iMessage is integrated within the OS and is automatically enabled for all iPhones. Google just needs to do the exact same thing and have it built in right out of the box.

With more and more people making the switch to android from ios, Google would be dumb not to do an exact replica of iMessage.

The syncing with all my devices is the thing that gets me with my iPhone. But you can do this with google chrome, gmail. There are apps like iMessage but that's where apple really has google beat. iMessage is integrated within the OS and is automatically enabled for all iPhones. Google just needs to do the exact same thing and have it built in right out of the box.

Thanks. Yeah I liked the fact that my phone, Mac and iPad could all be synced. And being able to txt or atleast text the people using iMessage on all the devices was pretty useful.

You guys think the note 3 is worth the switch?

I was planning on picking it up using an upgrade then if I wasn't happy with it, get back on the iPhone with the buyers remorse policy thing they got going on at stores lol.

Almost sounds like you should just stick it out and get da 5s.. you're in too deep in the Apple eco system

yeah and your jump from that baby screen might take some getting used to.  But yeah, i would say wait for Nexus 5

only real deal is that they offer squaretrade warranties. otherwise amazon has them for cheaper other that the white Mega 5.8 & duos.

would double cheap with squaretrade to see if they will actually honor the warranty since they usually only cover devices with us warranties & these are imports.

Almost sounds like you should just stick it out and get da 5s.. you're in too deep in the Apple eco system

[COLOR=#red]History lesson...Keeping customers by having a native messaging app as one of the main reasons why customers stay is a doomed policy. What do you think happened with Blackberry with the OG Blackberry Messenger?

When the slew of smartphones started coming out like the Treo 650, HTC TyTyn/8525, and the Original iPhone, they were all better and more featured than the Blackberrys out at the time. Still people held onto their BBs because at the time so many people were using Blackberry Messenger. Nobody wanted to get rid of all the connections they made with BBM. Well that lasted for a few years then people started to be like "yes I'll miss BBM but the current crop of smartphones are just too good to keep my Blackberry". The rest is history, nobody hardly uses Blackberry devices anymore.

If Apple doesn't start getting out ahead of the feature game they will continue to lose even their faithful customers. They need to stop making the decisions for the market and start listening to what the market wants. Jobs is no longer here...he had the charisma to pull that off, but Cook doesn't.

I say this as a former employee of Apple Corporate. Apple culture inside the corporation has the Titanic syndrome...meaning they tend to think their ship is unsinkable. Android, more specifically Samsung, HTC, and LG are that Iceberg to put a gash into Apple's hull. [/COLOR]

"Coming to Sprint"
- evleaks

If anyone is watching the Google+ stream, let us know what happened. I can't get YouTube at work and I don't see any liveblogging anywhere.

If anyone is watching the Google+ stream, let us know what happened. I can't get YouTube at work and I don't see any liveblogging anywhere.

Well, as it stands, half the building lost power and so it's been delayed.

Back
Top Bottom