• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That bit lag like a mofo. Theres also so many complaints about lag on that phone.

I know what im talmbout.

Using comadoss cossbreeder tweaks it doubled by Mbps
whats your provider?

Alright guys, Tomorrow is my birthday and my wife is giving me a choice between the Galaxy Note 8.0 (what i originaly wanted), or the Galaxy Note 3.

The Tab is $379.99.........

I have a Galaxy S4 that I still owe about $260.00 through T-Mobiles plan. (I pay $12.00 a month for the device)....

T-Mobile will buy my GS4 back at $390....

$260 will go back to my account to pay off the remaining balance, which leaves me with $130 to use towards the Note 3 which is priced at $250.00 down payment + tax.

My question is,

Is it worth upgrading to the Note 3 or should I keep the S4 and just get the Galaxy Note Tab?

Up to what you want.. If you really want the tablet grab it..

My note 3 is basically my tablet :lol:

I got it in my phone might be able to send it to your email.. No ads unlimited skips

I can't check pm on mobile need to post that email here if you want it

Last edited:
Anybody got unlimited skip Pandora apk they can share with me

I have an apk on my phone, let me know if you know of a way to get it to you and i can send it over.

Its Pandora One. Unlimited skips, no ads and better sound quality.

Edit: Sent to your email

Last edited:
I have an apk onmy phone, let me know if you know of a way to get it to you and i can send it over.

Its Pandora One. Unlimited skips, no ads and better sound quality.

You should be able to attach the file to an email and email it over

Alright guys, Tomorrow is my birthday and my wife is giving me a choice between the Galaxy Note 8.0 (what i originaly wanted), or the Galaxy Note 3.

The Tab is $379.99.........

I have a Galaxy S4 that I still owe about $260.00 through T-Mobiles plan. (I pay $12.00 a month for the device)....

T-Mobile will buy my GS4 back at $390....

$260 will go back to my account to pay off the remaining balance, which leaves me with $130 to use towards the Note 3 which is priced at $250.00 down payment + tax.

My question is,

Is it worth upgrading to the Note 3 or should I keep the S4 and just get the Galaxy Note Tab?

http://www.woot.com/offers/samsung-galaxy-note-8-0-w-book-cover

Thanks a lot... I sent you a pm then I reread your post and you said you can't receive PM's :lol: So just ignore it if you ever come across it

Back
Top Bottom