• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No it dont! I never ever heard anybody say it lags. The phone got a quad core, how its gonna lag? The S4 leaves the nexus 5 in the dust sorry

Sorry. You're just wrong. Because you can't even compare a phone that hasn't been released yet.

Even though my S3 was in perfect cosmetic condition (kept in an Otterbox Defender case, no drops, no liquid damage), it stopped working on me yesterday for some reason. Won't turn on at all. Tried my GF's battery too and still nothing.

Anyways, bit the bullet and copped the Note 3. Man this thing is niccce! Wish I could get rid of the bloatware but it's whatever. Loving it so far!
on the xda forum there are many s3 users who had the same problem. Their phones wouldnt turn on today

better announce this **** today.
seems like people big on cameras might not be too happy. meh to the backup solution although that 100gb of drive space may be useful.

Is it 100gb free first year or lifetime.

Also want to see how the battery performs in real life situations cause that's a big deal

Is it 100gb free first year or lifetime.

Also want to see how the battery performs in real life situations cause that's a big deal

I'd assume lifetime since that's what it seems they'll be using for the improved Android backup service.

could be wrong tho.

No it dont! I never ever heard anybody say it lags. The phone got a quad core, how its gonna lag? The S4 leaves the nexus 5 in the dust sorry
:lol:

how you gonna compare something that didnt even come out...

you're looking at pure specs... and its more about how the system works with the processor...

i've had both bro...

the n4 was smoother than the s4... noticeably smoother...

Root and rom the S4 it becomes better than the N4.. maybe N5 too, dude to expandable storage and bigger/removable battery.

And the N4 battery was bunz

Last edited:
on the xda forum there are many s3 users who had the same problem. Their phones wouldnt turn on today

Hmm, I wonder what that's about? Dude at Gamestop told me if I can get it to at least power on then he'd give me a $200 store credit. Hopefully I can get it fixed soon...

Root and rom the S4 it becomes better than the N4.. maybe N5 too, dude to expandable storage and bigger battery.

And the N4 battery was bunz
we're talking about lag...

Aside from ancillary stuff like the camera and battery...

What's making it that much better?

Everything is streamed... Really don't need expendable memory...

If you're talking from a stock perspective yeah the N4 is smoother..if that's what you care about.

But if you're talking about using your phone to it's full potential the S4 is better.

Also expandable storage isn't a big deal for you but to some it is.. being able to add a 32 or 64gb sd to store pictures, videos, and whatever the hell else on your phone is a big deal for some.. including myself. Even though I talked about the N3 for not having anything when it comes to roms or anything because the bootloader. I got it for the expandable storage and big battery. 

But at the end of the day different strokes for different folks.. to each his own.

Last edited:
Streaming is cool for some stuff. But there's some that wasn't that SQ in their music.

I know I can probably manage 16gb internal storage. I got thru a year with 8gb on the NexusS.

How's the N4 cam in your opinion fontaine fontaine

If i had a rooted s4, i would love it. its fast and the camera is nice. The htc one i got the camera sucks and i cant get down with that

Tets I'm surprised you got away with that much memory.. being as you got like 100gb in just wallpapers and icons fam 
laugh.gif

Tets I'm surprised you got away with that much memory.. being as you got like 100gb in just wallpapers and icons fam :lol:

Bruh I had to clean house.
I had those walls, icons, ROM backups, statusbar mods, Note3 Mods, N5 mods, kernels, 4 ROM, etc...CLUTTERING!

I minus whale get a 64gb sd and stay a pack rat :lol:

Back
Top Bottom