• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a feeling that the NT Hangout is going to get a little more active off of gifs alone... :lol:

So I got the n4. Is the n5 worth the upgrade
I was hungry for the nexus 5...

All the leaks and dates were driving me IP the wall... So I just copped a second nexus 4...

Now that the 2300 mahp battery is confirmed... I'm not too sure about making the jump...

The nexus 4 is smooth as butter, 16gb suits me just fine, I already have LTE on T-Mobile rocking, battery gets me through the day...

And I have a plethora of customizable ROMs seeing as how the development community is mature...

To finish, my phone still has an an allure... Yambs be all "what's that"... Not an iPhone or galaxy...

But just as cold blooded...
:pimp:

I'm no rush to cop a nexus 5 because of these reason...
yooooooo :pimp:

yambs be saying the same thing about my N4

wtf is an android os that took almost half of my data share 
sick.gif

it just appear over night

Last edited:
My auto correct is od sensitive. Got me looking like a fool at certain times because I'm not used to having that feature.

Last edited:
Thing is beautiful. Hopefully LG and Google got their **** together this time and made enough for everyone

If it does I will just spend the extra $$$ for the HTC One Max. So annoying having a phone that wont last a day.
That's pretty much what ultimately led me to getting the N3.. I've heard good things about the One Max battery wise as well..

Though I'm not down with how there is absolutely no roms or anything available for the N3.. the expandable storage and big battery is what led me to get it.

another reason to get the one Max,
if it saves you from a bullet, HTC will send you a new phone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom