• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Fontaine tell me now should I get the 4 and why I'll be satisfied coming from a One
to me, the HTC one is cold blooded, but it was a bit locked down with sense. The speakers are cool, but I really didn't see it as necessary because how often do you need the speakers to be super loud?

When I worked at the retail store for ATT, I wasn't able to try out the one for an extended period of time, so I can't give the pros and cons when it comes to making the switch.

I will say that the n4 is WAY more customizable that the one... And the dev community is outrageous...

The phone has individuality about too. Not too many people rocking the n4... And when you see someone with it, you give them the head nod like how black men do in corporate america... A sense of "I see you, famb"

The bad is the battery... I haven't experienced any lag... The phone is smooth as butter...

I would be able to tell you more of you came from an iPhone, galaxy device, pantech, windows phone, or z10..

Loved the hangouts app but I'll wait for the official release :lol: always forced closed when trying to send mms. I'll stick with 8sms until Google drops the new hangouts to the playstore

I know this is a noobish question but a T-Mobile nexus 4 would work on ATT and vice-versa correct.

to me, the HTC one is cold blooded, but it was a bit locked down with sense. The speakers are cool, but I really didn't see it as necessary because how often do you need the speakers to be super loud?

When I worked at the retail store for ATT, I wasn't able to try out the one for an extended period of time, so I can't give the pros and cons when it comes to making the switch.

I will say that the n4 is WAY more customizable that the one... And the dev community is outrageous...

The phone has individuality about too. Not too many people rocking the n4... And when you see someone with it, you give them the head nod like how black men do in corporate america... A sense of "I see you, famb"

The bad is the battery... I haven't experienced any lag... The phone is smooth as butter...

I would be able to tell you more of you came from an iPhone, galaxy device, pantech, windows phone, or z10..

This is true. when I see people with a Nexus device, I know they know their shiiii (or know somebody who does). I'm not black, but I say to myself, "I feel you bruh :smokin" kinda thing :lol:

And again, dev community for Nexus devices is fantastic. I'll be interested to see how the new Google Play Services does with battery life and location awareness. It sounded like they addressed it when I was reading through some changelogs.

I've got the samsung nexus i9250 and there's problems charging it, sometimes only charges when the phone is off. anyone else have this problem? solutions?

Maybe someone can help me out. I don't get any sound when trying to watch embedded youtube vids on chrome. Stock browser works though. Anybody had this problem? I'm on a HTC one if it matters.

Last edited:
No force closes so far on anything. :pimp:

These icons are big. I'm disappointed that their not flat :frown:

Those aren't all the right icons. The phone icon should be a new, flatter version. Looks like a combination of JB and KK icons.

No F/Cs on Hangouts v2.0 so far, loving it with SMS now. The new Google Keyboard sucks, emoticons don't all show up till you get on 4.4 Kit Kat. So im back to Jellybean Keyboard w/ emoticon add-on.

Yall can send mms withno force close?

Where did you download your apk maybe I downloaded a bad one :lol:

Hope my arrives today
frown.gif
*wishful thinking*...come on google!!! I live like 30-40 min alway from you!!! i even got 2 day ship!

That N5 is callin me. Was thinkin of gettin it for my wife but the S4 seems to be up her alley w/ the array of products for it.

Back
Top Bottom