• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the easiest way to clear a rooted phone before I'm about to sell it. I can keep the phone rooted.

Shouldn't just flash a new room? I can't use the galaxy nexus toolkit because I have a Mac. I just wanna get rid of all the private info that might have been stored

You retain your info saved to the internal SD after a flash, contrary to the "erase all user data" stuff you select when flashing. Not familiar with the Android/Mac combo but the GNex is compatible with ODIN mode. When I was on the E4GT everything was done via ODIN and there were users that were able to use a similar program on Mac. Pretty sure it was called Heimdall

also everytime someone texts me its showing up twice in the conversation like everything is being doubled. is it possible im having problems because i updated through the APK instead of waiting for my real update?

I downloaded the apk as well but I'm not seeing doubles... It also disabled my stock messaging app

thats weird im still able to use both. im having to go back to my stock app to view previous messages in conversations so i can know what im responding to haha

got my shipping confirmation!!!
pimp.gif

You can buy at your local tmobile store too. But I don't if it's only for tmobile and if they even have them.

Last edited:
I'm really, really, tempted on buying the 32gb. But I think I'll wait on the reviews. I thought the battery was going to be larger.

I look like a ******g dumbass sitting here saying "Ok, Google" to my phone :rofl:

Last edited:
I downloaded all 3 but it's not working.

It's the Google Search widget right?

Or am I doing it wrong. Does this mean that I can say "Ok Google" from the homescreen to search?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom