• Poll closed .
N5 with SlimKat + Franco r10
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Who said the battery sucks?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Is slimkat stable?

I'm bout to make my return to da N5.. prolly gonna sell da wifes iPhone 5 and give her the G2.

Na I don't trust people enough for craigslist. I got bucked once with the ESN being dirty OG evo

Meet at the carrier store and have them do a ESN check.. That's what I do.

Met at TMO for my G2 I bought last week.

And sold my S3 and met them at TMO as well.

Na I don't trust people enough for craigslist. I got bucked once with the ESN being dirty OG evo

Meet at the carrier store and have them do a ESN check.. That's what I do.

Met at TMO for my G2 I bought last week.

And sold my S3 and met them at TMO as well.
Doesn't stop them from calling the store afterward to report the phone stolen
laugh.gif

I trust myself selling stuff on craigslist.. but when it comes to buying off there mm mm no way

Last edited:
Depends on what you were doing but it looks good to me. The G2 might have better battery than the n3 from what I seen having had both. I think because the battery doesn't fall fast on the G2 when Web surfing. I'm pretty sure their Web browsing battery is the best. If you don't do any Web browsing the n3 is probably better

Last edited:
Depends on what you were doing but it looks good to me. The G2 might have better battery than the n3 from what I seen having had both. I think because the battery doesn't fall fast on the G2 when Web surfing. I'm pretty sure their Web browsing battery is the best. If you don't do any Web browsing the n3 is probably better

I've been on IG, FB, email, texting allll day, and a few calls. That's about it though. Wifi been on all day too. Definitely better than my old S3 that's for sure!

Do what my brother do. He have the $30 plan but he have a magic jack for $30 unlimited calls that he uses at home when making calls, plus there is a free magic jack app you can use to make calls over wifi.

lol for 60 bucks you might as well pay 10 bucks and get on a Tmobile post paid plan or pay 45 and do straight talk. having 2 numbers aint the move. I say this assuming magic jack is 30 a mon (it could be 30 a year I forget)

I ran through that 100 min in a week, not having free nights.weekends.mobile to mobile made me realize how much min I actually use.

Since yall were business on my screen time yesterday.. .

Heavier than yesterday as far as usage. Video and photo... 17 hrs off battery.

thinking of switching to android once this at&t iphone contract is up

i've been trying to check this thread, but it's huge

kind of an open ended question that depends on a number of things, but what's the best phone out right now?

the nexus 5 is a good idea on paper, but for some reason i see the nexus brand having lots of issues that pop up as time goes by. lagging in particular. so that's out of the running

i like the note 3 and htc one and know they're different, but are there any other phones currently out or that are about to drop that come near both of those in terms of performance and/or quality? LG G2?

htc seems like the best deal especially with the deals they're offering currently on amazon (think like $50 with two year contract or something)

thanks

Do what my brother do. He have the $30 plan but he have a magic jack for $30 unlimited calls that he uses at home when making calls, plus there is a free magic jack app you can use to make calls over wifi.
lol for 60 bucks you might as well pay 10 bucks and get on a Tmobile post paid plan or pay 45 and do straight talk. having 2 numbers aint the move. I say this assuming magic jack is 30 a mon (it could be 30 a year I forget)

I ran through that 100 min in a week, not having free nights.weekends.mobile to mobile made me realize how much min I actually use.
The 100 minutes a month is good enough for me because I never call anyone.

is it just me or does anyone else hate the fact that theres no enter key on the keyboard in the new hangouts? the enter key on my swype keyboard changes to the smiley key. smh. only complaint i have so far. the SMS integration was flawless and MMS is SO much easier. just gotta fix that keyboard issue

is it just me or does anyone else hate the fact that theres no enter key on the keyboard in the new hangouts? the enter key on my swype keyboard changes to the smiley key. smh. only complaint i have so far. the SMS integration was flawless and MMS is SO much easier. just gotta fix that keyboard issue
My hangouts us starting to move really slow idk what the issue is.

Just sent a text through Google Now, surprised at how well it worked. Not something I will be doing often though, not too big on the whole speaking to my phone thing.

Last edited:
thinking of switching to android once this at&t iphone contract is up

i've been trying to check this thread, but it's huge

kind of an open ended question that depends on a number of things, but what's the best phone out right now?

the nexus 5 is a good idea on paper, but for some reason i see the nexus brand having lots of issues that pop up as time goes by. lagging in particular. so that's out of the running

i like the note 3 and htc one and know they're different, but are there any other phones currently out or that are about to drop that come near both of those in terms of performance and/or quality? LG G2?

htc seems like the best deal especially with the deals they're offering currently on amazon (think like $50 with two year contract or something)

thanks

Lots of great phones out there. LG G2, Samsung Note 3, Nexus 5, Galaxy S4, HTC One, Moto X, etc. I'd go to a store and see how each feels when you use it. If you're looking for best battery life, you're probably best off getting the G2 or Note3. As far as lag goes, Android was recently updated with TRIM which basically cleans the system as you use it and reduces lag over the long haul. As far as phones about to come out, nothing is coming out until the spring (S5, One 2.0). I personally have an S4 but really you can't go wrong with all the great phones out there for Android.

Find your price point and see what's out there. There are a lot of pricing options for phones out there, so you'll find something that works great regardless of your budget.

Android >>>>
:pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Da no enter key in hangouts suck bootyhole. :x

Sallgood dough.

Bruh wit da Note3 though :x
I NEVER get that on my N2. I don't eem know if I've ever reached over 4hours screen time. :smh:

I'm on this Dirty Unicorns 4.3.1 and it's pretty clutch so far.

Da no enter key in hangouts suck bootyhole. :x

Sallgood dough.

Bruh wit da Note3 though :x
I NEVER get that on my N2. I don't eem know if I've ever reached over 4hours screen time. :smh:

I'm on this Dirty Unicorns 4.3.1 and it's pretty clutch so far.

This is how it ended. Feels good to have a battery that lasts all day! My S3 would die in like 4 hours :smh:

Back
Top Bottom