• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know what clock this is?

Any word on a 2014 Nexus 7 :nerd:

Was thinking about picking one up so I load textbooks on it.

Last edited:
All of a sudden with group messaging I'm receiving text with people who have androids in a separate chat... But if someone who has an apple phone their message goes in the group chat

Anyone having the same problem?

I use hangout and do not have an issue with group chats.. My sister sent a pic to my brothers and sisters and me. 3 androids 2 iphones everyone responded all in the same group no individual messages

Yea I have no clue what's going on... Happening to my brother as well... I'm using hangouts and he's using chomp

Damn, my iPhone 4 is on it's last legs. I was using my wife's S4 while on vacation and was wondering, is the S5(or equivalent) around the corner? I really liked the way the phone operated while I was using it.

Damn, my iPhone 4 is on it's last legs. I was using my wife's S4 while on vacation and was wondering, is the S5(or equivalent) around the corner? I really liked the way the phone operated while I was using it.
Probably around March 2014 a year or so after the S4.

And sreggie ART is designed to use ahead-of-time compilation, which means your apps are compiled in a ready-to-run state from the very first time you install them. The end result is that ART is said to launch apps much faster and without some of the lag issues found in Dalvik. I haven't' tried ART but it's probably the future for android devices instead of Dalvik.

I think if you're on 4.4 you can try it if you're curious about it..just select it instead of Dalvik in the developer options.

Last edited:
Thanks. I guess I'll limp on for the next couple months.
At this point you might as well wait. What's a few more months.

Cause you can grab the S4 and satisfy your right now.. but you'll probably regret that decision when they announce the S5 and all the new features.. gonna have you salty then a mug

Last edited:
I use hangout and do not have an issue with group chats.. My sister sent a pic to my brothers and sisters and me. 3 androids 2 iphones everyone responded all in the same group no individual messages
This is Hangouts strongest quality. Even with Textra I would get splits from time to time.

This is Hangouts strongest quality. Even with Textra I would get splits from time to time.
Yeah, it's probably the reason I still use Hangouts still.. I don't ever have a problem with group messaging.
There was speculation that the s5 is coming in January.
It's possible.. you would think they would announce it by December if that's their plan.

If not it will be like the S4.. announced in March released in April. I think.

Last edited:
Idk why I'm the only one having the problem with group messaging... Maybe its the rom?

Going to ask in the rom thread

^ thats my thinking as well. I think they will probably wait til ces 2014 in january to announce or host their own event around the same time if its coming out earlier than March next year.

on another note, Moto G now available for ordering in the US. ships 12/2 
pimp.gif

[h1]Motorola Moto G goes on sale in the US[/h1]
26 November, 2013 | Comments (2)  | Post your comment

Tags: MotorolaAndroid

At the Moto G announcement event, Motorola said it plans to launch the phone in the US in early 2014. Well, it seems the company has completed the preparations a little early and has made the smartphone available for purchase now.
gsmarena_001.jpg

The unlocked Motorola Moto G  sells for $179 or $199 for the 8GB and 16GB models, respectively. Motorola will start the actual shipping on December 2. The phone has already launched in Brazil and parts of Europe and will also be getting a dual-SIM variant later on. Motorola plans to launch the phone in a total of 30 countries on 60 different carriers by the beginning of 2014.

The Moto G is built around a 4.5" 720p edge-to-edge display that's covered in Gorilla Glass 3 for extra protection against scratches and drops. Under the hood of the Motorola Moto G ticks a Snapdragon 400 chipset with a quad-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A7 processor, Adreno 305 GPU and 1GB of RAM.

The Moto G runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of box and it will be getting the Android 4.4 KitKat treatment in January 2014.

CDMA users will have to wait until January to get their hands on the Moto G, though.

Moto G isn't a bad phone at all 
pimp.gif

If I ever need a cheap little replacement phone I'd cop that in a heartbeat.

At this point you might as well wait. What's a few more months.

Cause you can grab the S4 and satisfy your right now.. but you'll probably regret that decision when they announce the S5 and all the new features.. gonna have you salty then a mug

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Well, my fingers are crossed it's sooner rather than later.

[h1]Leaked Xperia Z1 images show T-Mobile USA's phone[/h1]
26 November, 2013 | Comments (8)  | Post your comment

Tags: SonyAndroidT-MobileRumors

T-Mobile UK already has Sony's Xperia Z1  flagship, but its US-based counterpart is still to get it.

Leaks of the US version of the Z1 continue though, and we now have both the front and the back of the device. The back is branded with the carrier logo (US carriers love their logos), while the front shows the Sony-customized Android 4.2 build and the 4G connectivity icon.

Leaked image of the Sony Xperia Z1 for T-Mobile USA

Note that there are a couple of differences between this unit and the official Xperia Z1 units we've seen so far. Namely, the 3.5mm audio jack has moved and the front-facing camera is on the other side of the Sony logo. There also seems to be a new mic hole on the back.
gsmarena_003.jpg

Neither the jack nor the front-facing camera match leaked  shots  of the Xperia Z1S (the anticipated mini version of the Xperia Z1 flagship).

does everyone have to use hang outs or does it still group you even if you're the only one using it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom