• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i got that s4 zoom and wow that thing is awkward as hell..

great idea terrible execution, just gonna go for the regular s4..

at&t doesnt really have much of a selection right now, i just want a nice camera with good features.

if anyone can recommend some good at&t phones it would help alot, i have like 30 days to change my mind.

also dont mess with windows phones, the lumia would've been perfect too. 
ohwell.gif

What are the benefits of having a wifi hotspot, just seems like you could use the phone to do it all instead

What app are you guys using for it, I would like to try it out

Except some things are better to do on your computer. If you're doing something that involves a lot of typing, a real keyboard would probably be preferred and you'd want to use your laptop. My mom used her Galaxy Nexus are a wifi hotspot when she traveled because where she stayed had no internet. So rather than having to spend a week using only her phone as her only source or e-mail, news, internet, etc., she connected a couple laptops to her phone's hotspot and was good to go.

Last edited:
i got that s4 zoom and wow that thing is awkward as hell..

great idea terrible execution, just gonna go for the regular s4..

at&t doesnt really have much of a selection right now, i just want a nice camera with good features.

if anyone can recommend some good at&t phones it would help alot, i have like 30 days to change my mind.

also dont mess with windows phones, the lumia would've been perfect too. :\

G2 or the One. Note 3 if you can manage the size.

Anyone here have Republic Wireless?

I see they have the Motorola X now, unlocked for 299 and their 40$, 4g unlimited everything plans looking good.

AT&T doesn't have much of a selection?

They pretty much have every Android phone that matters
laugh.gif
i mean yeah they have all the galaxys,and iphones but im trying to see something else..

before they had some nice nokias and ericssons, its all the same ish,

but man some of those phones are OD large, ish lookin like tablets, inside they are great but thats what killed it for me.

plus at my job im doing alot of moving so i need something that can fit in my back pocket.

im just gonna get the S4..i just wanted something with a good camera, but also compact and sleek.

there was a deal that if you bought some specific android phones you would get a galaxy tab 7.0  for free, just gotta pay 10 bucks a month for the service.

that was a pretty good deal, it ended saturday.

thanks tho guys..

hopefully they have some better stuff in 2 years!! 
laugh.gif

any n5 owners that used an n4 before? how do you guys like it i have an N4 that over heats and has a cracked screen might cop an N5

Flash this cataclysm is alright. They say stable it tis not. Little things are annoying on this rom like saving defaults you can't do. Every time I click a link from somewhere I always have to choose between nb or chrome.. Same with a YouTube link.. Gonna try slimkat tomorrow, too lazy to do it right now cause I don't want to reset my alarms :lol:

@Carver you can b, when the saving defaults come up, select always or remember before clicking your app. It's kind of weird but you can set defaults.

My sprint brethren. What phone should I get...Nexus 5, G2, Note 3 or Iphone?

been out the loop for 3 years...cracked my evo and been rocking with the moment ever since.

downloaded nexus 5 launcher for n4. its :pimp: now i have full nexus 5 exp. minus bigger screen and LTE (technically)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom