Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just gonna put this out there for some feelers:

If anyone on AT&T (I'm looking at you carver carver ) has a Note 3 that they'd be willing to trade for a 4 day old white G2, please PM to discuss.

Cause Sprint is booty.

In Minnesota it's dew dew too.

So when people tell me they actually get coverage in their area with Sprint, I never believe them cause good service with Sprint, there is no such thing.

Well believe me gotdammit it is good.

90% of the time.

What browsers are you guys using? Chrome seems to be destroying my battery when browsing for a long period of time.

I use naked browser.. good browser no gimmicks no bloat just straight bare bones browser.

Free Version blows booty cause it doesn't have some features that are nice.. otherwise paid version is the ****

Gents, it would appear that my Nexus 4 isn't giving me any sound notification when I receive text messages as of today - everything looks right in the settings, though. Anyone have an idea of why this may be happening and how I can fix it? Thanks in advance.

alright guys, I need some help.

I need to use a different recovery than what I have now. I'm currently using twrp but need to use philz recovery in order to flash a rom (SACS custom 4.3 for the Sprint S4).

How do you switch between recoveries?

TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN PROTECTORS....Anyone ever use one of these? I've always been on team naked screen because I hate the feel of screen protectors. But I'd be willing to entertain the idea of tempered glass protectors since they are oleophobic, seem like they'd protect against screen shatter, and they'd obviously feel like glass.

How's the screen quality? I never liked how screen protectors effected the image quality.

Note 2 or 3 users? How is S pen functionality when hovering?

Overall impressions? They are pretty affordable. Is there a difference between brand name like brando, and cheap knock offs?

I need to use a different recovery than what I have now. I'm currently using twrp but need to use philz recovery in order to flash a rom (SACS custom 4.3 for the Sprint S4).

Fastboot no? I could be wrong but that's just what comes to mind first

goo manager app or go to XDA for another recovery

upgrading in 2 weeks and will probably jump to android for the wider screen. Only question i have is, would i be able to root the phone and do free wi-fi hotspot?

upgrading in 2 weeks and will probably jump to android for the wider screen. Only question i have is, would i be able to root the phone and do free wi-fi hotspot?
Yes.. Also depends what kind of phone you're getting.. Sometimes some phones got no development going on whatsoever and other have herrra

And what tets said

Last edited:
Yes.. Also depends what kind of phone you're getting.. Sometimes some phones got no development going on whatsoever and other have herrra

probably the galaxy S4. I was liking the G2 but the button on the back turned me off.

Last edited:
Gents, it would appear that my Nexus 4 isn't giving me any sound notification when I receive text messages as of today - everything looks right in the settings, though. Anyone have an idea of why this may be happening and how I can fix it? Thanks in advance.

if you get sound from your speaker, then its clearly software related. troubleshoot in little steps. disable and clear data for text app. re enable. if that doesn't work, sync ur app data and google info (meaning it backs up) and factory reset your phone. never heard of a problem like that, but software can always throw a random bug at you.

What are the benefits of having a wifi hotspot, just seems like you could use the phone to do it all instead

What app are you guys using for it, I would like to try it out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom